so when roughly will this strike be as i work for stagecoach and obviously where going to get involved either by passengers moanin or gettin all first as one of our suopervisors says pte will put us on first routes and near first routes as last time it happened years ago we was in deep trouble, we even had securicor taking money of buses we earnt that much from it, but we get nothing from it, so basically i wanna no when to book my holidays so i dont get involved lol

so when roughly will this strike be as i work for stagecoach and obviously where going to get involved either by passengers moanin or gettin all first as one of our suopervisors says pte will put us on first routes and near first routes as last time it happened years ago we was in deep trouble, we even had securicor taking money of buses we earnt that much from it, but we get nothing from it, so basically i wanna no when to book my holidays so i dont get involved lol

If there was to be industrial action there is a correct procedure to follow as a walk out would be illegal so there is a process that must be followed.

Your hubby is right in respect of the unnoficial strike,as I posted previously there isnt one.

However there was an emergency meeting on Feb 12th in relation to various issues that have arrisen,this was not connected with pay negotiations but was connected with balloting the members reagarding industrial action for disciplinary issues.

Irrelevant of what it's about, he has just phoned (Not while driving I will just add before anyone has a go :D) as he's at work now & has confirmed full service will be as normal tomorrow.

can i jsut ask, who said it was going to be monday anyways, i never meantioned it, all i no is my manager was saying about it and we had confirmation from first saying it as we having to get loan drivers from wales etc to cover some routes etc

Irrelevant of what it's about, he has just phoned (Not while driving I will just add before anyone has a go :D) as he's at work now & has confirmed full service will be as normal tomorrow.

Ive already stated that there is no strike on numerous occasions.

There was a emergency meeting on the 12th regarding recent dismissals,that is what the issue with the ballot is,if there is a ballot however there is a process that must be followed so this does not mean there will be an instant walk out as others have indicated.

can i jsut ask, who said it was going to be monday anyways, i never meantioned it, all i no is my manager was saying about it and we had confirmation from first saying it as we having to get loan drivers from wales etc to cover some routes etc

BigNeilPerch did, in post #2

It was BNP saying he heard it from a friend of a friend who has a mate who once saw a bus,its clearly a spin off from another thread that stated the facts and people jumped to conclusions.

sorry to say first would put prices up again tthen like they ripped the public off last time the bus drivers went on strike.

Good. need to scrap the bus services any way
Why? Please explain.

sorry to say first would put prices up again tthen like they ripped the public off last time the bus drivers went on strike.

First as usual used the blame culture as to offset their reasons for such action.

why have peple been saying first is striking are they or not