Jade Goody 'Just months to live'

My heart goes out to her and her boys.

Whatever she has/hasn`t done in the past dosn`t even matter, the woman is terminally ill and will no doubt soon be leaving her boys without a mum.

I can`t think of anything sadder.

just been announced that Jade has only a few months left to live....

it was on the cards really, as soon as she was diagnosed with cervical cancer.

still difficult to believe though....

she's made such a huge impact on the british public, both good and bad....and in such a short time-frame.

i think she's a good person at heart.....just uneducated and a bit twisted by her upbringing.

poor wee ting :(

My friend died in similar circumstances at the age of 37. The poor girl has a horrible road ahead of her. I wish her and her children all the very best, they are going to need it.

just been announced that Jade has only a few months left to live....

lets just hope her last months are not spent in too much pain and hope this is a wake up call to all women to have regular smears..

The whole Big Bro and reality TV mainly is not my scene. But I couldn't wish cancer on most people. I can't blame her for milking the press if it see that her children are kept well.

...I can't blame her for milking the press if it see that her children are kept well.

Indeed. I'm surprised that anyone has any issue with this, and that some are choosing to direct their bile at Jade herself.

Jade's media career was founded on the basis of being in Big Brother being Jade. She continued in the spotlight with no talent other than the ability to live publicly and to captivate the Celebrity magazine-reading, Big Brother-watching public.

Now that she's ill and aiming to continue providing for her children in the manner she's always done is hardly surprising. If you find that offensive or shocking, then turn away, or look to the folk who lap up the every move of her and others like her in Heat and the tabloids.

Indeed. I'm surprised that anyone has any issue with this, and that some are choosing to direct their bile at Jade herself.

Jade's media career was founded on the basis of being in Big Brother being Jade. She continued in the spotlight with no talent other than the ability to live publicly and to captivate the Celebrity magazine-reading, Big Brother-watching public.

Now that she's ill and aiming to continue providing for her children in the manner she's always done is hardly surprising. If you find that offensive or shocking, then turn away, or look to the folk who lap up the every move of her and others like her in Heat and the tabloids.

I'm not going to express an opinion on the overall situation as I don't really have one, but having lost several close relatives to cancer I did find some remarks published by Max Clifford today particularly distasteful. These are taken from Digital Spy relating to a story about selling her wedding rights for £1 million:

Goody's spokesman Max Clifford confirmed that the star is "desperate to earn as much money as she can" over the coming months.

He added: "It is fair to say that selling the rights to her wedding would be a surefire way of earning a big amount of money."

For someone that was only told they were going to die and subsequently got engaged yesterday, quick planning surely?

I hope her mother does not become the main carer of the boys/she is a horror.

For someone that was only told they were going to die and subsequently got engaged yesterday, quick planning surely?

I'd think plan things very quickly if I'd had a terminal illness, wouldn't you?

I'm not going to express an opinion on the overall situation as I don't really have one, but having lost several close relatives to cancer I did find some remarks published by Max Clifford today particularly distasteful. These are taken from Digital Spy relating to a story about selling her wedding rights for £1 million:

She ain't got time on her side.

I hope her mother does not become the main carer of the boys/she is a horror.

Presumably their father will take care of them.

I'm not really that concerned about taste, or the time it might take to sell a wedding story to Now or Hello (though it would happen pretty damn quickly, in this context, I would think). The existence of Heat and other gossip magazines/web sites demonstrates that there's a market for personal, tragic stories which some find distasteful. If the subjects of those stories aren't willing to cooperate and pander to that interest, then the zoom lenses of the Paparazzi will pry and invade, and snooping investigative journalists will ferret out the details - or invent them - anyway.

If Jade can make money from the public's interest in her death, as she has from their interest in her life, then good for her. Better her bank balance swell along with those who feed off her, then for her to be poor and parasitised against her will.

I'm not really that concerned about taste, or the time it might take to sell a wedding story to Now or Hello (though it would happen pretty damn quickly, in this context, I would think). The existence of Heat and other gossip magazines/web sites demonstrates that there's a market for personal, tragic stories which some find distasteful. If the subjects of those stories aren't willing to cooperate and pander to that interest, then the zoom lenses of the Paparazzi will pry and invade, and snooping investigative journalists will ferret out the details - or invent them - anyway.

If Jade can make money from the public's interest in her death, as she has from their interest in her life, then good for her. Better her bank balance swell along with those who feed off her, then for her to be poor and parasitised against her will.

I think she'd be better off concentrating on having some quality time with her family rather than desperatly trying to make as much money as she can in the last few months.