Jade Goody 'Just months to live'

This is very sad news indeed, I just hope that she is a made as comfortable as possible. I wonder if she's contacted the organisation who was behind Channel 4's 'The Mummy Diaries' who help prepare children for the imminent death of a parent. I don't know if anyone saw this series a couple of years ago, it was heartbreaking. It featured 4 women who were all dying of cancer and they were preparing memory boxes and journals for their children. In fact in that sho Sprials on Eccy Road, I saw some books for parents to record all their first experiences pre-kids and detail their reactions and emotions to having children which I thought was a wondferful idea, something for children (grown as well as young) to remember their parents by and get a feel for what they were like as people before having had them.

I really do feel for Jade and her family.

All I wish for is that Jade properly does some good to raising cancer awareness.

As far as I'm aware it's all been about her. I'd like to see some charities and some proper good coming out of all this.

Cancer is a horrible illness and now it's spread, things don't look good for her, but some good could come out of this.

Whether she's actively raising awareness or not is not really the point in my view, however, her situation has surely highlighted how not only should women get regular smears, but any abnormal ones should be followed up and abnormal bleeding should not be left.

All I wish for is that Jade properly does some good to raising cancer awareness.

As far as I'm aware it's all been about her. I'd like to see some charities and some proper good coming out of all this.

Cancer is a horrible illness and now it's spread, things don't look good for her, but some good could come out of this.

I know of someone on here that has been shocked into going for a smear so maybe one life saved already

I dont believe anything that Max Clifford says, I`ll believe it when I see it.

So you think she has bloated up and shaved her hair so she just looks like she is having cancer treatment?

I wonder if the scumbags on here who were accusing her of faking it and even some saying she deserved it etc because of her ''racist'' coments on some crap programe I didnt watch (and would be embarrassed to admit i did had I tbh) feel bad for what they said ? :suspect: I doubt it somehow as afterall she made a stupid comment so deserves to have bene struck down by this horrible disease doesnt she :rolleyes:

I wish i could find the thread to show them up but think it was removed or at least most posts were, you should be ashamed of yourselves whoever you were wishing death on a young woman :mad:

I wonder if the scumbags on here who were accusing her of faking it and even some saying she deserved it etc because of her ''racist'' coments on some crap programe I didnt watch (and would be embarrassed to admit i did had I tbh) feel bad for what they said ? :suspect: I doubt it somehow as afterall she made a stupid comment so deserves to have bene struck down by this horrible disease doesnt she :rolleyes:

I wish i could find the thread to show them up but think it was removed or at least most posts were, you should be ashamed of yourselves whoever you were wishing death on a young woman :mad:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=455612&highlight=chav

the thread you asked for one of them anyway

You'd have to be pretty thick to believe that someone in the public spotlight would dream up the idea of faking cancer, given the obvious consequences for their future career on their inevitable exposure as fraudulent. You'd have to be a drooling moron to believe that a savvy media guru like Max Clifford would go along with the idea, given those consequences.

As you couldn't possibly be posting just to wind folk up - surely not! - what's your excuse for not believing the information presented by Jade Goody's representatives?

You'd have to be pretty thick to believe that someone in the public spotlight would dream up the idea of faking cancer, given the obvious consequences for their future career on their inevitable exposure as fraudulent. You'd have to be a drooling moron to believe that a savvy media guru like Max Clifford would go along with the idea, given those consequences.

As you couldn't possibly be posting just to wind folk up - surely not! - what's your excuse for not believing the information presented by Jade Goody's representatives?

heres the link

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=455612&highlight=chav

alchresearch

Total Posts: 9,369

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temptressuk

Wondered how long it would be before you turned up with your vile comments like you left on the other threads about Jade

Nothing wrong with my post in this thread.

And my opinion is my own, I'm entitled to it. And many others feel the same way about the way she's going about things.

If you can't debate the opposing viewpoints without being offensive to the poster that's your problem.

Trying to defend her whoring herself in the papers at the minute is just as offensive to me as you thought my comments were.