Ear and Nose hair Trimmers, have you used one?

I have been using scissors for long enough now but I am going to give up the ghost in the morning and buy a trimmer :rolleyes:

I am fed up of slitting my nose and chopping my ears :mad:

Has anyone else got one?

What are they like?

Any good?

You should have them waxed, it is absolutely painless, honestly, I WILL EVEN DO IT FOR FREE FOR THE FIRST TIME, just to prove to you how painless it is. Pm me for yoir free try, you'll never look back I promise uyou. Donna

You should have them waxed, it is absolutely painless, honestly, I WILL EVEN DO IT FOR FREE FOR THE FIRST TIME, just to prove to you how painless it is. Pm me for yoir free try, you'll never look back I promise uyou. Donna

You are gonna wax the inside of my ears and nose ?????? :suspect:

Now thats just pure sadistic Donna..... :evil:

i prefer the natural look myself- nasel hair joining up with my beard and potatos growing out of my ears;)

If you're really lucky you may get a girlfriend who helpfully pulls them out for you, like I do so lovingly for my BF when his eyebrow forest threatens to join up with nasal forest.

Occasionally I even warn him before grabbing them and pulling ;)

It keeps him on his toes you know.

You are gonna wax the inside of my ears and nose ?????? :suspect:

Now thats just pure sadistic Donna..... :evil:

I promise youn it isn't sadistic, it's painless give it a go and you will be so impressed. I do my Husbands and he threw the crappy trimmers away after getting scab after scab up his nose!

It's done using a non strip wax, takes 5 mins and voila!!!

I remember Dave Allen's comments about ageing, and how hair began to sprout from every orifice.

He complained about his ears, his nose, even his eyebrows being out of control, before commenting about the across his shoulder blades.

He didn't know whether it was hair growing down from his neck, or up from his @rse.....

Apologies for resurrecting an older thread, but thought this would be more appropriate than a new thread on the same topic.

I am heading towards the Dave allen problem as above, at least in respect of nose & ears.

Regarding what Donna suggested, how often would the waxing need to be done?

Trimmers: Do others find these effective & trouble free or do you also get scabs up your nose? Donna, were the scabs caused by “cutting”? if not, what caused them?

If I got some trimmers I would want some that do not buzz too loud. I got some hair trimmers that are very quiet and the make is WAHL, they are quite good.

Edited by Janus

The rotating head versions can catch a bit more, the conventional style trimmer head is better.

I'd also suggest a set which uses a power cord instead of batteries. (Consistent power)

I've got one of the cheap Asda ones and never had a problem, no cutsor painfull pulls or snagging.

Apologies for resurrecting an older thread, but thought this would be more appropriate than a new thread on the same topic.

I am heading towards the Dave allen problem as above, at least in respect of nose & ears.

Regarding what Donna suggested, how often would the waxing need to be done?

Trimmers: Do others find these effective & trouble free or do you also get scabs up your nose? Donna, were the scabs caused by “cutting”? if not, what caused them?

If I got some trimmers I would want some that do not buzz too loud. I got some hair trimmers that are very quiet and the make is WAHL, they are quite good.

You will probably need it waxing every 4-6 weeks, sometimes the trimmers can "drag" the hair rather than trim it which can lead to tiny little cuts that causes scabs. Waxing this area really is pain free...it's more uncomfortable than painful, it only takes 5 mins and your done! Hope this helps.