Where would you say are the best view points in Sheffield?

I'm interested in getting some pictures taken from various interesting view points of sheffield, the best I've come acrooss so far are Sky Edge for the city centre or East Bank Rd Kenninghall Rd way for more countryside and bits of city centre, where abouts in your opinions would you say are some really good interesting views?

Top of Jaw Bone Hill in Oughtibridge. on a clear day you can see right through to the town centre and right up to Stocksbridge -and over to worrall -stunning views:thumbsup:

Owler Bar top of Ringinglow i would say.

recently discovered High Hazels Park, the view from the top at night looks like a scene from close encounters.

I like the view the rose garden in botantical of the glass houses.

This person seems to find good views (its not me and I don't know who he/she is) - just a chance internet finding.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/harryhalibut/

Parkwood Springs...is that its name? Just up off rutland road near the ski slope.

360 degree view

Top of Jaw Bone Hill in Oughtibridge. on a clear day you can see right through to the town centre and right up to Stocksbridge -and over to worrall -stunning views:thumbsup:

fully agree best view in sheffield

Wadsley Common. Superb panorama. looking left to right. Grenoside,toward Rotherham,Shirecliffe,Ski slope. City Centre, University, Crookes,Crosspool.

Can all be viewed on a clear day

The hole I've drilled in the wall between my house and my fit neighbour's bathroom.

The view from Bole Hills in Crookes is pretty impressive. For a city lanscape, try the top of Blake Street in Walkley.

Get up Bamford edge, ghetto photos look all the same, you need countryside.

Sheffield is seven hills city.You would get a different view from everyone of them.I know from the from the midway point (highest point near Jet garage) on Eastbank road,s2 you get a good view.Even frm top of Kenninghall RD,Norfolk park you see the othersides of Sheffield.And you would see other places to go to and take other pictures.