Producing info for the police within 7 days

Surely your insurance company should update your policy and send you new documents showing your new number plate anyway? I would at least wish them to show me in writing that they had got all the new details correct- what about the possibility that at a later stage they claim that you didn't give them all the details and refuse to honour a claim?

And 'Mod hat'- any chance that the silly squabbling can stop? I'm really not in the mood for it.

All you need is the amended policy document from your insurance company showing the new number plate, this will show the start and end dates of the cover and therefore proof that it was insured at the time, I don't think you need to go to the trouble of explaining anything and asking them to do a bespoke letter..its hassle for them they'll be reluctant to get involved with, especially within the timeframe you have. Good luck.

I think you mean: Typo mate don`t you ever make mistakes.

Go see your teacher.

Noooooooooooooooooo I was told off yesterday by my childs teacher I let him take a trick lighter to school ,the ones where you press it and get a shock ,well his teacher pressed it and got a shock .I was called by the pastorial manager ,she was in fits of laughter but was told I had to report to her and get a detention lol.I said ok but will I have to bend over while the head smacks my bottom ooooooooooooo kinky lol

steady on, said in jest. Yes I do make mistakes, that was obviously another one.

Don't mess with the Temptress Kayone3, she not nice when she angry:evil:

Don't mess with the Temptress Kayone3, she not nice when she angry:evil:

lol You cheeky mare

Re Boyfriday.

The whole issue is that the car IS and WAS insured. I am trying to get the insurance company to send a letter to that effect, though every time I recieve a fax it is just the original policy doc with the original number plate showing. Of course every time I speak to the insurance company I speak to a new person who, on looking at the records, tells me that the relevant info has already been sent! The upshot is that we will end up i court will the CPS saying "why have we wasted everyones time here?"

I think you mean: Typo mate don`t you ever make mistakes.

Go see your teacher.

I think you mean: " I think you mean: 'Typo mate; don't you ever make mistakes?' "

The little squiggle at the end denotes a question. I'll explain the quotation marks & semi-colon another time.

HTH

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh! I retract the comment, I'm sorry, truly I am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh! I retract the comment, I'm sorry, truly I am

top was kidding lol

top was kidding lol

well that's him/her of my Christmas list

and the comment stands:D

Whattttttttttttt no card mmmm what shall I do now helppppppppp lol,and kay there`s is the beginning of a sentence capital T lol

Edited by Temptressuk