Where buy to meditation stuff and crystals

Is there a shop in Sheffield that has crystals or meditation equipment?

airy fairy on london rd sell everything, its a great little shop and they even have nights with mediums n stuff, exellent!

The only use for crystals is the type used as under arm deodorant. They really work. All other 'New Age (Occult)' uses are codswallop.

Thanks for all of those - I may even strap a couple under me bra straps to stop the sweat!

Thanks for all of those - I may even strap a couple under me bra straps to stop the sweat!

Pick the right size or you'll look like a NFL quarterback :hihi:

I have a learn to meditate kit, you are very welcome to it, its never been used still boxed, also free

So, are silicone implants crystals too?

I may be getting confused with Silica implants tho'

I work in meadowhall at a shop called cleopatra and we sell lots of crystals, incense, oils etc ...

We've just had a delivery of crystals so theres plenty to chose from

we'r open

m-f 10-9

s 9-7

su 11-5

So, are silicone implants crystals too?

I may be getting confused with Silica implants tho'

You could be confused: Silica (a.k.a. silicon dioxide) is a pretty, clear and hard crystal, so it would make for a very firm pair of boobs! Not to be confused with silicones (a.k.a. polymerised siloxanes), which make rubbery, bouncy boobs. :) Silicon on the other hand, is a crystalline metalloid, quite pretty, but doesn't cast such colourful, mystical patterns on the walls when sunlight strikes it, and hence, is less likely to be considered to have magical powers by the superstitious.

Just make sure you get proper crystals and not the cut glass stuff that's being sold which is useless.

People seem to confuse the generic term "crystal glass" with a real crystal. Its only called that because it can be cut and polished to sparkle like a crystal or diamond.