Living on your own?

is that the main reason you got a boyfriend? and not because you love him?

Lets hope he dont see this post otherwise her bills will be doubling in the not so distan future lol

________

vaporizer affiliate programs

Edited by Bonjon

Argh i hate it, just gone back to living alone and its such a shock to the system. I don't live totally alone i have a 6 year old, but its not the same as adult company. I am a complete chicken though, sleep with the light on, i'm up at every noise and i swear i dont even hear noises when im not on my own :S

Sounds so strange hearing single people talking about living alone, years ago single people just lived at home with their parents until the day they got married, where did all the housing for singles come from all of a sudden anyhow ?

Argh i hate it, just gone back to living alone and its such a shock to the system. I don't live totally alone i have a 6 year old, but its not the same as adult company. I am a complete chicken though, sleep with the light on, i'm up at every noise and i swear i dont even hear noises when im not on my own :S

i know i'll be doing the same i think

bjshooter- I sleep with the light on too if I'm alone! Glad to know I'm not the only chicken on the forum!

I just come out of a 3year relationship. I think i'll get use to it and i'm liking all the not getting agro and arguing. So really i can't wait.

Hahahaha try a 14 year relationship and then living on your own, wierd to say the least!!!

I love living on my own :) Tis great....

This is the first time ever I've lived on my own. It's a bit weird sometimes having no one to come home to or cook for or look after. Sometimes it's nice cos I can please myself what I do but that does soon become boring.

I miss having someone to chat to or watch a good programme with and have a laugh.

:hihi:I'm like a pensioner-and I'm only 20!

I feel like that sometimes and I'm 24. I really enjoy living alone, as it means I can just grab my guitar at 2am and play without disturbing any sleeping housemates. It's just the little things like that. Another example is just strolling around with the music playing all through the house, and not just having to confine it to your room.

Not being conscious of what others think of your strange habits.

Someone lives with me at the moment but, and this sounds terrible, I hope to have the place to myself soon, like it was.

FREEDOM!!!

It can't be worse than living with one of the ****wits in my house