Ecstacy, class A- are politicians mad?

So the next is the benevolent supply chain.

I'm assured there isn't the violence and so on that is related to other drugs.

Of course there isn't.:rolleyes:

http://www.police999.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2033:australia-federal-police-in-biggest-ever-ecstasy-bust-mafia-link&catid=38:world-police-news&Itemid=63

The mafia is of course a charitable orgonisation dedicated to helping people.

Not.

Federal Police today busted the Australian arm of a Mafia-linked drug ring which smuggled massive amounts of ecstasy into Melbourne......

....Various close relatives of Mr Barbaro, 46, were named in the Woodward Royal Commission as being members of the Calabrian Mafia gang responsible for the 1977 murder of Donald Mackay.

We could also take a look at an E user.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2007/07/21/barrymore-ecstasy-shock-115875-19489210/

A SHOCKED clubber told yesterday how he had to drag a distraught lad of 17 from Michael Barrymore after the troubled star tried to force feed him an ecstasy tablet.

The disturbing scene will horrify the star's friends who fear he is sinking into depression after his arrest in June on suspicion of murder.

"The boy was terrified. He told me Barrymore leaned close and whispered 'Don't f*** me over, son. People have f***ed me over and I won't have it'."

I'll stick to not using drugs thanks. :)

Hmmm..

which involved hundreds of AFP agents.

Hundreds of agents? Again waste of money. I thought of Australia as being more sensible than us. :rolleyes:

Hundreds of agents when this post shows the reality of its danger, and for a country that has about an eighth of our population (off top of my head), sounds like even more a ridiculous waste of resources to something that could be easily sorted.

Again upinwath or bago, show me the figures for people causing harm on E, or its' dangers? (not including Bago's pathetic attempt with the flying quote, which I answered, and as expected didn't get a reply)

Lets just have another quick look at supply.

A narco-terrorist group which brought ecstasy into Northern Ireland in the Nineties, the LVF is riddled with police and MI5 informers, several of whom have escaped imprisonment even though they were caught red- handed with large quantities of drugs.

Of course I'm sure it's wrong as I've been informed that terrorist groups have never been involved in the E trade. :rolleyes:

http://www.acronym.org.uk/dd/dd52/52trial.htm

The trial of the former head of South Africa' apartheid chemical and biological warfare (CBW) programme, Dr. Wouter Basson, began in the Pretoria High Court in October 1999. Basson faces 61 charges, including murder, conspiracy to murder, possession of drugs of addiction (methaqualone and Ecstasy)

Again old but it shows how nice the E trade is.

http://www.wiki-north-east.co.uk/article.aspx?id=1659075

THE man wanted by police in connection with the murder of David “Noddy” Rice was once a member of a ruthless drugs ring.

It has emerged that Allan Foster, 31, was a henchman in the self-styled Boys of South Shields gang— BOSS — who ruled their home town for three years with a regime of fear and violence.

When they were caught, police recovered a huge cache of weapons, including sawn-off shotguns, machetes and axes and £150,000 worth of cannabis and ecstasy.

Can't be bothered to go on.

How about the drug lovers.

Can you admit this proves a link between violence and the E trade now please?

Hmmm..

Hundreds of agents? Again waste of money. I thought of Australia as being more sensible than us. :rolleyes:

Hundreds of agents when this post shows the reality of its danger, and for a country that has about an eighth of our population (off top of my head), sounds like even more a ridiculous waste of resources to something that could be easily sorted.

Again upinwath or bago, show me the figures for people causing harm on E, or its' dangers? (not including Bago's pathetic attempt with the flying quote, which I answered, and as expected didn't get a reply)

A waste of police cash. Taking a violent gang of drug dealers off the street who are linked to murder.

What do you think the police should be doing?

And clamping down, just fuels higher prices, higher risks to the traffickers, so higher prices for consumers in the case of a lot of drugs, but not E.

I'm not listening cos I want it legal and I'll stick my fingers in my ears and sing "la dee la dee la lar" until people stop showing me that my E is brought to me by murderous criminals

As most chemical dependent people do. :)

We could also take a look at an E user.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2007/07/21/barrymore-ecstasy-shock-115875-19489210/

I'll stick to not using drugs thanks. :)

Come on wath. You seem like an intelligent man, I've seen your posts over the time I've been on here. You can do better than this. This is just pure crap. An old quote from a crap newspaper? :rolleyes:

Lets just have another quick look at supply.

Of course I'm sure it's wrong as I've been informed that terrorist groups have never been involved in the E trade. :rolleyes:

http://www.acronym.org.uk/dd/dd52/52trial.htm

Again old but it shows how nice the E trade is.

http://www.wiki-north-east.co.uk/article.aspx?id=1659075

Can't be bothered to go on.

How about the drug lovers.

Can you admit this proves a link between violence and the E trade now please?

That's two more reasons to take it out of criminal hands.

The first especially, the second is as bad as the first quote.

That's two more reasons to take it out of criminal hands.

The first especially, the second is as bad as the first quote.

Or two more reasons for pathetic, selfish losers to stop using it.

Another hole in the "make it legal" job is that you would have to do so in every country to stop the trade. That's not going to happen so live with it and get real.

Another hole in the "make it legal" job is that you would have to do so in every country to stop the trade. That's not going to happen so live with it and get real.

And you think it's realistic to think that people will stop using it?

A waste of police cash. Taking a violent gang of drug dealers off the street who are linked to murder.

What do you think the police should be doing?

Personally, I would rather the police deal with stuff, unrelated to people wanting to enjoy a night out. If E wasn't class A, (I'll never ever agree with this, so almost a pointless argument with you)... they could be taking on real problems, unrelated to people wanting to enjoy themselves, but who have to break the law to do it, and not only break the law, but if they share it, have a possibilty of years in gaol.

As most chemical dependent people do. :)

I don't depend on anything chemically, if that was referred to me. E isn't addictive either. Look at good sites that are informative. :)

Bold: So a drug that is relatively safe in comparison, (and I can post again my links to the figures, if you missed them), makes someone a selfish loser?. They may not be very accurate, but we aren't talking ones and twos, we are talking thousands differences.. even a mediocre brain like mine can add up. :)

So I've got to live with it and get real? Yes. Again you are right. I'll pay my taxes to police something that is totally unnecessary. Sadly I don't have a choice, but I can voice my opinion, as you can. :)

And you think it's realistic to think that people will stop using it?

Maybe but only if we are lucky and they start using their brains.

I'm only happy that I have moved to a country where it is only seen in larger cities and they shoot the dealers.

Someone got pinched this morning bringing E into the country.

Nicked red handed so that means he's in front of a 12 man firing squad after conviction.

He looked a bit miffed on the news this morning sat in the cop shop with the drigs on the table in front of him.

He knows what awaits.

The idea is that others will see it and think something like "bugger that for a game of soldiers".

Having said that not may here are interested in drugs. It's just not the culture. Drugs are seen as for the stupid. I happen to agree.

So I've got to live with it and get real? Yes. Again you are right. I'll pay my taxes to police something that is totally unnecessary. Sadly I don't have a choice, but I can voice my opinion, as you can. :)

I've never seen drugs as good for much but the more I see the problems they cause the less I like it.

Now sod off to bed. Must be well late over there.

I've finished my Sprite and I'm off for lunch.

Bit hot. Maybe past 25 today. Think I'll go to a restaurant just up the road near the tea plantation. Nice there.