Please help! Yellow-orange VW Camper stolen from Queens Road

it was in comet's car park all last week and i think the week before aswell

was well covered in snow

It was left in Comets car park and it has gone. There was no CCTV footage so i suspect that all the hard work and money spent has been for nothing.

I am gutted

It is probably on its way to the continent where it will fetch very good money.

What is the country coming to?

You haven't said which garage was mending it. While the car is with them it is under their protection and if it goes missing it is up to them to reimburse you or look for it since you haven't paid for the bill until after the car disappeared.
Checked with Comet .they have just had a visit from the police.They said that they have not had it removed.
At lest you know there was no fowl play on their side.
it was in comet's car park all last week and i think the week before aswell

was well covered in snow

come to think about it, I saw it on the side car park (so not in front of Comet but to the right) between Comet and the small units along the railway line. I had the car in at Brian's beginning of January and I do remember seeing a yellow camper van (Just had to wait for memory to engage). My previous point still stands, garage ought to be responsible.

You haven't said which garage was mending it. While the car is with them it is under their protection and if it goes missing it is up to them to reimburse you or look for it since you haven't paid for the bill until after the car disappeared.At lest you know there was no fowl play on their side.come to think about it, I saw it on the side car park (so not in front of Comet but to the right) between Comet and the small units along the railway line. I had the car in at Brian's beginning of January and I do remember seeing a yellow camper van (Just had to wait for memory to engage). My previous point still stands, garage ought to be responsible.

I have just had this very same conversation with the guy who I originally contacted who passed the job to Brian. Still waiting for a call from Brian......

Dont we have a massive CCTV network to catch people doing stuff like this? Or are the cameras only used to catch people dropping litter?

Well Big Brother is supposed to be watching us!

Sad news matey, hope you get it back soon in one peice.

I love to see the old vw campers on the road,In the mean time claim against the gararge.

Edited by Mr Pops

Sorry to hear about this i will keep a look out for you too. Cant believe that they would be so daft as to take it off the property you delivered it too... especially to put it where they did,its mad!

Trying to but just found out that the guy did not have any insurance!

The guy that I contacted originally seemed a legitimate business and I assumed that they were working together on the van.The original guy was actually someone who was recommended to me by someone on this Forum.

But what happened then was the 2nd guy realised that the car needed more work doing and it would take more time so he called me to say that he would get some one to bring the van back to my home and that someone would call me.I never got that call.The rest is history.

The guy that I contacted originally seemed a legitimate business and I assumed that they were working together on the van.The original guy was actually someone who was recommended to me by someone on this Forum.

But what happened then was the 2nd guy realised that the car needed more work doing and it would take more time so he called me to say that he would get some one to bring the van back to my home and that someone would call me.I never got that call.The rest is history.

All sounds a bit dodgy to me. Perhaps the "someone bringing it back" had something to do with its disappearance?

well the first guy who you dropped it off with is responsable for it, so its his problem to deal with, no one elses!!!

well the first guy who you dropped it off with is responsable for it, so its his problem to deal with, no one elses!!!

That is what I thought.

I have told them that they need to sort it out between them.