Idiot driver on the Moor

So there's been threads about dangerous cyclists on the Moor...

Well, yesterday I was walking down there at about 1715, when this idiot came driving up, pretty fast, right next to the wall, so that had there not been a shop doorway right next to me that I could jump into then he would have hit me.

I was pretty shocked by the driving, but guessed that at least he probably had a valid reason to be there, what with the market packing up. But no, he pulled up right in front of Superdrug, stuck his hazard lights on (which lets face it, makes all driving idiocy immediately OK) and nipped in - I couldn't believe it.

So Mr <blank> - please do the world and yourself a favour, and sell your car and take up walking (I'm guessing that seeing as you're currently too lazy to walk more than 2 metres to a shop that this will be a bit of a shock to you), before someone ends up seriously hurt or dead, and you end up in an HMP.

Edited by Thunzi
Number plate ref removed

A few weeks ago i was on the moor and a fella crashed into another bloke that day, they just both got up brushed themselves down and that was it, apart from the fellas bike whos wheel was just about bent in half, that bloke he crashed into must have had super powers as they collided with some force.

It is dangerous the way they pelt up and down though, theres a lot of families walk up and down there.

its just crazy what some ppl will do!!

The Moor is a pedestrian street with no cycling facilities, there should be no one on a bike on the entire stretch.

The Moor is a pedestrian street with no cycling facilities, there should be no one on a bike on the entire stretch.

Im not disputing that ,although you see plenty of cyclists on the moor, im going to town in an hour so i,ll try and count how many i see for you lol :)

I'm not one to overreact but I wondered if the council had considered placing a few concealed landmines at strategic points on the Moor to deter illegal drivers and cyclists?

Im not disputing that ,although you see plenty of cyclists on the moor, im going to town in an hour so i,ll try and count how many i see for you lol :)
Follow BasilRathbon's advice and eliminate them. Or if you have a little clout, confront them.

Classic - the mods edit the post, delete a few other posts (both of which might be fair enough) and it just turns into a thread about cyclists.

Classic - the mods edit the post, delete a few other posts (both of which might be fair enough) and it just turns into a thread about cyclists.

Yea, spotted that, i thought the OP was about a car??:loopy:

Yea, spotted that, i thought the OP was about a car??:loopy:

ooooo slap my hand, at least im adding to the thread unlike you who's just having a snipe, have a nice day (if you can :P)

What a crime, what have u added to the thread which has been constructive?;)

Thats two people so far who have tried to attempt to spoil this thread, please find something better to do with your time peeps, there's like a trillion thing's to do on the internet and you waste your time trolling.