Calling all men - Which body type do you prefer?

Which body type do you prefer?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which body type do you prefer?

• Skinny
    • Curvy
    • Just show me the results

I'd definately say curvey, especially as you mentioned Charlotte church and Emma Bunton. Phew, I'm getting all exited.:wow:

Originally posted by timo

Starsparkle,

Ooh, lovely. I can hear that soft Lothian accent in my mind. Brings back a few, very, very happy memories...

Tim x

timo dear fellow - you're married - behave!

so starsparkle tell me more about this rather nice subtle accent of yours :hihi:

Originally posted by Bedhead

Prefer slim (definately NOT skinny) say a size 8 or a bit more curvy upto a size 12 is nice too

Lol so since when has a size 8 not been skinny? And have those admirers in this esteemed forum of the curvy female form really been talking about women wearing UP TO a size 12? Hullo????

Hehe methinks you're either aged ten (with appropriately widthed - is that a word? - girlfriends) or your ladeez have been telling you porkies about their dress sizes! 'Curvy' would usually mean slightly larger than size 10/12, my friend. IMHO, anyway....

La la la

:)

Originally posted by Bedhead

timo dear fellow - you're married - behave!

so starsparkle tell me more about this rather nice subtle accent of yours :hihi:

Actually, Bedhead, StarSparkle is also married!

StarSparkle :)

What a very lucky, lucky fellow he must be! If you are half as nice as you sound, he will be a very happy man indeed...

What a very lucky, lucky fellow he must be! If you are half as nice as you sound, he will be a very happy man indeed...

Honestly old bean, I never took you to be an e-flirter! :wink:

ps: Curvy (not fat) body please.

Jon J,

Awfully sorry, old fruit, but that Starsparkle filly is so damned attractive! One really can't help oneself.

Jon J,

Awfully sorry, old fruit, but that Starsparkle filly is so damned attractive! One really can't help oneself.

I don't blame you Timo! All the Caledonian lasses I've had the great fortune of meeting have been extremely stunning.

Jon,

I have always found them delightful company. Scottish girls often have a superb sense of humour, very dry, sometimes known as 'pawkiness'. They are often very stylish, feminine and alluring, particularly the women of East Scotland. There is a steely quality there too, mark you. It is not dissimilar to that of Yorkshirewomen. I have had some wonderful Scottish female colleagues too, and they have proved to be loyal, kind and hardworking. Yes, I am a big fan of the Scots, particularly the females!

Originally posted by SHsheff

Lol so since when has a size 8 not been skinny? And have those admirers in this esteemed forum of the curvy female form really been talking about women wearing UP TO a size 12? Hullo????

Hehe methinks you're either aged ten (with appropriately widthed - is that a word? - girlfriends) or your ladeez have been telling you porkies about their dress sizes! 'Curvy' would usually mean slightly larger than size 10/12, my friend. IMHO, anyway....

La la la

:)

dress size really does not matter anyway, I'm pretty tall (5'9") I would look quite ill if I was a size ten where a petite women would just look normal sized.

OoOoOo Give me nice and curvy anyday :heyhey:

I think this whole debate is frankly ... well ....purile!! I don't care what body type the woman I love has - I love her for her mind... oh and her massive knockers!!