Calling all men - Which body type do you prefer?

Which body type do you prefer?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which body type do you prefer?

• Skinny
    • Curvy
    • Just show me the results

Originally posted by evildrneil

Awwww - can I not vote for both?

You could originally, but the poll was changed.

Originally posted by LordSnooty

My own particular favourite is the Morris Marina coupe, the mark two version, in Snapdragon with black vinyl roof. Does anyone have one for sale, by any chance?

I had one of these once. It was a great runner, but very light at the back. I had to keep a large flagstone in the boot during winter to make sure it could cope with bad weather. It was also very prone to rust. By the time I got rid of it, there was more rust than metal on the body..

In my experience there doesn't seem to be a general rule for what I find attractive. Everyone that I have been attracted to in the past has been completely different in shape, looks and personality. This does get confusing when people ask me what type I go for. I simply cannot even start to narrow that down. Either I fancy someone, or I don't. Although I can find many people attractive, it's very rare that I fancy anyone.

Ps. will someone come up with a better word than fancy? It's such a 12 year old's word and just sounds stupid.

I'd just like to point out that there is a clear difference between slim and skinny, and curvy and fat.

Prefer slim (definately NOT skinny) say a size 8 or a bit more curvy upto a size 12 is nice too

Originally posted by timo

They might ignite Abu Dhabi

LOL! I've just found this thread, and have now nearly fallen off my chair laughing a total of three times on this forum!

Absolute classic, Timo! Lovin it!

StarSparkle

Starsparkle,

Glad to cause pleasure, gorgeous creature. Someone told me that you are Scottish. Is this true? Although married, I have a certain weakness for the spirited lassies of Caledonia...

Originally posted by timo

Starsparkle,

Glad to cause pleasure, gorgeous creature. Someone told me that you are Scottish. Is this true? Although married, I have a certain weakness for the spirited lassies of Caledonia...

Indeed, Timo darling, I claim Edinburgh as my home town! :D

StarSparkle

Starsparkle,

Ooh, lovely. I can hear that soft Lothian accent in my mind. Brings back a few, very, very happy memories...

Tim x

Re favourite body types:

No comment.

If I look at any more bodies at the present time, my wife will make mine a dead one.

Originally posted by Sam Miguel

Re favourite body types:

No comment.

If I look at any more bodies at the present time, my wife will make mine a dead one.

I was just gonna say you better be careful lol :P