Puppies dumped in Sheffield canal-£1000 reward for info

That's disgusting, whoever did that ought to have the same thing done to them

Poor little sunshines :(

Mod hat: Please can you express yourself without trying to trick the swear filter. It's perfectly possible to be vehement without swearing.

Personal hat: I could wish nothing better for the people who did this but to be powerless and immobile and to slowly die of the cold.

Like most folk - you'd think - I just find it incredible how a supposedly "normal" person could even think about such an act, let alone actually go through with it...

That said, wasn't Yorkshire labelled the "cruellest" region towards animals/pets by the RSPCA last year?

A label that this area should definitely NOT be proud about......

Tie a concrete slab round their neck and throw them in the lock, people like this make me sick, it is no wonder the country is in the state it is in. Only last week there were kids trying to burn 2 puppies alive. There are some seriously sick people about.

Such casual disregard for life and the capacity to inflict such suffering is monstrous. That we're raising children who grow up not with the desire to protect something so weak and helpless, but to cause further distress and ultimately dispose of them like so much rubbish is deeply disturbing.

I'd love to believe in karma.

I just don't undertsand why someone would do this?

Why not just put them 'free to good home' on here?? they would go within a second!

id recieve a forum holiday if i posted what id like to do the the scum bags who did this

Dont let that stop ya. A holiday is as good as a rest as they say.

Dont let that stop ya. A holiday is as good as a rest as they say.

lol you little tinker you winding mr benn up like dat lol

What depresses me is that we're so lenient on pet abuse. We should do the same to whoever treats an animal like this.

If the UK was a bit more militant, you'd certainly find people being a whole lot kinder to their precious pets.

But oh no, it's a slap on the wrist and a useless ban for five years...