Does any one know any garages that don't rip you off?

Does anyone know any garages in north sheffield that dont rip you off with price or dont make things up just to get work.

Originally posted by susa41981

Does anyone know any garages in north sheffield that dont rip you off with price or dont make things up just to get work.

the bloke who looks after my cars is called Lloyed and he's situated near city road he works for himself and he's a top bloke....if you want his number pm me and i'll pass it on.

Try Graham Motors at Handsworth, honest and reliable. Charges going rate but will tell you honestly if a job doesn't need doing. We've used him for twenty years and never had a complaint.

Thanks for that, which word shall I search for

I have used Victoria Motors at Stocksbridge for the last 4 years and they are really good. They have looked at my car brakes, fixed winscreen wiper etc., and not even charged me. Nothing is too much trouble, I would definitely recommend them.

Try Lancaster and Maw near the Acorn pub at the top of Burncross. They have been in business over 30 years, all the locals use them and they are as honest as the day is long.

M&E motors, Melvin is a star. Heeley bottom area near the ice rink.

Tell him Nick wth the black FTO recomended you.

:D

Depends what you want doing, if it's spray work then i'd recomend Hillfoot motors on neepsend lane, but if it's mechanical then i'd say Aycliff motors on attercliff road....

Hi,

The garage near Edmund street called Tyres something or other... behind St Marys gate is really good.

Don't look for work and were really good.

Originally posted by kirky

the bloke who looks after my cars is called Lloyed and he's situated near city road he works for himself and he's a top bloke.

Lloyds a good bloke. I also like DL Autos on Rutland Road. Very helpful and friendly, and will try very hard to help any situation.

Try Top Tread Tyres on St Mary's Road. They are always great with me.

Southey Green Garage (my regular and local garage)

Southey Green Road

(opposite co-op):thumbsup:

I'm 100% happy with them.:)<that's me being 100% happy!!!!