Sheffielders in Cornwall

Are there any Sheffielders in Cornwall ?

There is (or was) a Sheffield/Rotherham connection with the Post Office in Sennen and the Chippy in Sennen Cove.Sorry I can't remember exactly.And there are lots of Sheffielders in the village of Sheffield just outside Penzance.

Are you thinking of moving there barber?

x

There is (or was) a Sheffield/Rotherham connection with the Post Office in Sennen and the Chippy in Sennen Cove.Sorry I can't remember exactly.And there are lots of Sheffielders in the village of Sheffield just outside Penzance.

Thanks for your reply.I live quite near Sennen and the village of Sheffield. I was just hoping to find some Owls fans to watch the matches with

Are you thinking of moving there barber?

x

I already live down here just looking to find some Owls fans to watch to watch the matches with

Thanks for your reply.I live quite near Sennen and the village of Sheffield. I was just hoping to find some Owls fans to watch the matches with

Unfortunatley it's not on the telly.And it's not on R.Sheff on-line.You're very lucky to live in such a beautiful area.We try to visit a couple of times a year if we can.Half time 2-1 to owls!

Unfortunatley it's not on the telly.And it's not on R.Sheff on-line.You're very lucky to live in such a beautiful area.We try to visit a couple of times a year if we can.Half time 2-1 to owls!

Thanks for the match update. I have been down here many years. your right it is beautifull. you must let me know when you next come down I havnt had Hendersons for years

Lost my connection for a while there.Still 2-1.Don't they sell 'ensons down there.I'd be happy to bring some down.

I live in Cornwall and have done for the past 35 years. Unfortunately my husband is a Blades fan(having been born near Bramall Lane) I was born Wadsley Bridge so I suppose I would be more inclined to Owls if I followed football. Needless to say he wasn't very happy last night - first time in 94 years that Owls did the double.

There are certainly two Sheffielders in Plymouth, strangly we both went to Firth Park Grammar. I know Plymouth is in Devon, but that's near Cornwall!

Lost my connection for a while there.Still 2-1.Don't they sell 'ensons down there.I'd be happy to bring some down.

Hi again since we last talked i found hendersons in a shop in helston. wonders will never cease thanks for the offer though

Hi again since we last talked i found hendersons in a shop in helston. wonders will never cease thanks for the offer though

It obviously got you thinking about gods own country!I've found out today that the bloke who used to play the organ in Sennen church was from Sheffield and the car-park man at Mousehole was from Rotherham(but that was a good few years ago)