Darnall did you live here

Yes born and bred in darnall craven road gran grandad lived on craven road also aunt and uncle

On 11/16/2016 at 8:53 PM, Dun graftin said:

Hi All.

I’m new to the site and have enjoyed browsing some of these posts so I thought I would add my bit, maybe see if anyone else is still alive.

Kids I remember being around as I grew up on Industry Road, before the house was pulled down in 1973. I left aged 18 so some younglings would not have been on my radar by then.

Late 1950’s early 70’s

Bottom end of Industry Road

Beverly Smith

Paul and younger brother Brandon

Linda and Peter Smith

Julie, and younger brother, Short

Garry? (Shirly's lad)

Ian and Wendy Revit

Robert, Richard and Deborah Lean.

Carol and Margaret Lee

Marie and Rowena Room

Stephanie and Stephen Anthony

Susan Eastwood

Judith, plus elder brother and sister, Burly

Oskeyson brothers (probably miss spelt)

Keith and Phillip Hanson

Steven, and brother, Chatterton

William and John Johnstone

Cavil brothers

Jennifer Briggs

Hargreaves sisters

Eddie, and brother, Grimes

Lavern Slin

Steven and Samantha Staniforth

David

Tony, and big brother, Farouger (probably miss spelt)

Patricia Clarke

Steven and Jimmy Appley

Close By

Coleford Road

Gordon and Kevin Fiander

David Briggs

Helen Road

Dave Cowley

Valerie and brothers Burgar

Malvern Road

Susan Darling

Kevin Stones

I was also an inmate at Whitby Road and Waltheof

I lived at 127 Industry Road, John Johnstone.

On 12/15/2018 at 8:07 PM, Johnstone said:

Hello Wee John.

PM sent

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2011 at 12:04 PM, Elwood said:

Was David Jordan still involved with the BB during your time with them and, possibly,Frank Dean? And was "The Lounge" situated up a stairway in a corridor behind a stage?

yes they were frank dean was our captain and the lounge was upstairs as you say dave taught me to play bugle wasthere early sixties thro to early seventies was u involved with 49th 

On 12/19/2018 at 6:47 PM, speedypete0 said:

yes they were frank dean was our captain and the lounge was upstairs as you say dave taught me to play bugle wasthere early sixties thro to early seventies was u involved with 49th 

PM sent

On 12/10/2009 at 10:12 PM, atlex48 said:

I know John and Dave very well.John was in my class at school. Dave I played with him and football.They know me very well as well

I knew John and David  . I was at Phillimore road in Mr Arnold's class with John. David was a bit older . I think he went to Coleridge Road after Phillimore. I was friends with Ann Mc Pherson and Marilyn Simpson . I was Joan Richardson and lived at 104 Coleford road . Happy days.

On 11/01/2011 at 18:35, jackydarnall said:

i haved lived in darnall all my life and i am enjoying readind what everyone has put .i lived on wilstrop road and then cattel street now live on poole rd .

What was your  full name when did you live on Cattal street please

I'm not from Darnall but I'd love to trace a family that were.  My Mum and Dad were very friendly with Dougie and Lizzie who lived there in a terraced house that was one of about six of eight with a central gate that lead to a communal rear yard and  a row of outside toilets. I would guess they were born around 1915, the same as my parents. They had two children that I knew of, Terry the eldest and Jean who I guess would have been born around 1948.

I remember many happy holidays spent with them in the Peak District and I'd love to know what became of them so if anyone has any information please respond.

On 15/12/2018 at 20:07, Johnstone said:

I remember Hargreaves sisters Julie carol Kay cavil brothers lived craven rd went to Whitby rd twin brother went to David drinkwater

hi

Most of my Mum's side of the family were from Darnall,  I'm trying to get some help with locating any photos of Gladstone Street.

My mum Margaret , her sister Joyce and my Nan  Margaretta Pullen lived in various houses around Darnall ,  my grandad Joe Pullen died very young  and  my Nan remarried  and  went to live on Oliver's Mount with her husband Wil Bladen who was an insurance sales man.

My mum is now 82  and remembers good times at Gladstone street , does anybody remember them or have any photos that I could print to show my mum ??

any help much appreciated 

thanks

Lynne

4 hours ago, lynne 222 said:

hi

Most of my Mum's side of the family were from Darnall,  I'm trying to get some help with locating any photos of Gladstone Street.

My mum Margaret , her sister Joyce and my Nan  Margaretta Pullen lived in various houses around Darnall ,  my grandad Joe Pullen died very young  and  my Nan remarried  and  went to live on Oliver's Mount with her husband Wil Bladen who was an insurance sales man.

My mum is now 82  and remembers good times at Gladstone street , does anybody remember them or have any photos that I could print to show my mum ??

any help much appreciated 

thanks

Lynne

Does this help?

http://www.picturesheffield.com/frontend.php?keywords=Ref_No_increment;EQUALS;s16260&pos=2&action=zoom