Darnall did you live here

Anyone know the Baines family from Faranden Road?

was there a lynn and antony baines, think lynn had blond hair.

Was there a lynne baines and antony

think so and Christine

I was born in Darnall.

Hi My name is Carly i'm the granddaughter of Hazel Jarvis my mum was born in 1965 on Westbury St. Im wanting to find out a bit more about my grandma's life growing up so can anyone remember her or her sisters christine and elaine? she went to woodbourne road school and whitby road school and i think her best friend was a girl called vera.

I am also wanting to find out more about a man my grandma used to court. His name was Derek and he lived above a newsagent on Nidd Road which his mum and dad used to own. This is all the information I have so anything more would be much appreciated. Thankyou.

Please anybody here remember the holden family from the 60s they owned and lived above a corner shop either on nidd road or thames rd. i am tryin to gather info on a derek holden who was court in as they say with my late grandma hazel jarvis who had 2 sisters elaine and christine. any info wud be much appreciated. Thank you

I knew Bob Fenn,think he played rugby for the tigers I played for Sheffield club.We once caught the bus together from town,we then had a race up Kirby road,for a big guy I couldn't believe how fast he was , I never stood a chance. I lived on Studley road.

I knew Bob Fenn,think he played rugby for the tigers I played for Sheffield club.We once caught the bus together from town,we then had a race up Kirby road,for a big guy I couldn't believe how fast he was , I never stood a chance. I lived on Studley road.

Yes I knew the fenn's they went to Darnall church school

To

Royc did you live at number 51 then 49 studley road?

Yes I knew the fenn's they went to Darnall church school

Royc was your mother's maiden name Rose ?

To

Royc did you live at number 51 then 49 studley road?

Yes! Hello Wendy

---------- Post added 01-01-2016 at 19:25 ----------

Royc was your mother's maiden name Rose ?

No, sorry I don't know anyone named Rose !

Hi Roy thought it was you how's things?

Hi Wendy,don't know if I'm working this right. I replied as a private message let me know if you received it ! If not, I'm fine how are you and your family ? I can remember your little one.