Takara's going to be on TV!

congrats Lotti on your tv debut, you both looked fab, and the shop does too :thumbsup:

Awwwwwwwwww Lotti you came across very well Takara is a very special pooch xxxx

Aww thanks all!!

Takara's fantastic, I'm still buzzing about how well behaved she was and quick to respond to me (she usually is of course, but thought the camera would put her off!)

She's come on so, so much and I feel like I've finally proved all those people wrong who said 'you can't have a dalmatian if you're disabled!' and those who said 'don't get a dalmatian - they're untrainable!'

I'm so chuffed with her, I'm amazed that we've come this far as it is but would be so, so grateful to anyone who wanted to vote for us (when I get the text numbers).

Edited by Lotti

I wonder if any other dally owners in the area will have seen it? ;)

Hehe I wonder if you mean who I think you mean... :lol:

I'm sure I'll soon find out...!

Well done Lottie and Takara. I've just watched you on the computer and I think you were both brilliant.

Aw thanks Helen!!

Aww thanks all!!

Takara's fantastic, I'm still buzzing about how well behaved she was and quick to respond to me (she usually is of course, but thought the camera would put her off!)

She's come on so, so much and I feel like I've finally proved all those people wrong who said 'you can't have a dalmatian if you're disabled!' and those who said 'don't get a dalmatian - they're untrainable!'

I'm so chuffed with her, I'm amazed that we've come this far as it is but would be so, so grateful to anyone who wanted to vote for us (when I get the text numbers).

You've got my vote :D

well done lucking forward to seeing you on calender XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks loopylass!

Knoxyovs - it was on Saturday, you can still catch it if you go to the itvlocal.com website :)

Well done lottie, you came across very well on Calendar, I am absolute rubbish at that sort of thing, but you did great! Tell us what the text numbers are as soon as you know so we can start voting for you and T!Good Luck!