Ferns dress on This Morning 5.02.09

she looks stunning - very sexy:love::love:

she looks stunning - very sexy:love::love:

Possibly the only time i ever agreed with anything you said.

You lot are a load of jealous bitches. Fern has done a huge amount to lose the weight over the last couple of years.

I happened to be at home today and privately congratulated her on showing her new and ever improving figure off.

Well done lass. Hope she ignores the knockers (no pun intended).

there was

* cut away shoulders

* polo neck

* flared sleeves

* white lycra

* strange belly bit

maybe just lose one or two and it wouldnt have looked too bad, just a bit too much going on.

Fern has never been dressed in the height of fashion,I never liked her in the long frocks she used to wear but since she lost weight she has always looked nice and dressed in fashion without going over the top which suited her.

Seeing her yesterday at first I thought she was having a laugh knowing what a sense of humour she has but obviously not.

I am not a bitch I like Fern Brittain but I am honest and say it like it is,and if I was: Fern I would appreciate someone telling me I had made a fashion mistake.:thumbsup::P

yes nellie I agree, who on earth told her to wear it, or maybe she choose it herself, I dont know,

I bet theres a few comments in the papers today though, I dont think its just us :thumbsup:

Yet here you all are talking about it!

Maybe she only wore it just to get attention - which you've all just provided her with, along with the rest of the media.

Yet here you all are talking about it!

Maybe she only wore it just to get attention - which you've all just provided her with, along with the rest of the media.

yes I think she must have...and like you said it certainly worked....but why ?:confused:

Possibly the only time i ever agreed with anything you said.

You lot are a load of jealous bitches. Fern has done a huge amount to lose the weight over the last couple of years.

I happened to be at home today and privately congratulated her on showing her new and ever improving figure off.

Well done lass. Hope she ignores the knockers (no pun intended).

Didnt she have a gastric band fitted ?? I love Fern but the dress was a bit weird, even my OH said quote 'jesus, what the xxxx is she wearing'

It was the cut out shoulders that were the odd choice , white is an unflattering colour on most, andd the shoulders and polo neck and it was just a weird frock.

I wonder how thin she will get though ?

OMG

What does she look like in that dress!!!!!

Maybe for a red carpet night out or even a club but on daytime telly NO!!!!!!

SACK the STYLIST

The bit at the front is kinda like a elephants trunk! :hihi: