Pussycat Dolls tonight at Arena.....how to get there?

Hi

Due at arena tonight, im wondering how im going to get there....

From past experience does anyone think the concert will be cancelled, i cant see how it can go ahead with no buses running etc??

I was wondering the same - I wonder if they will cancel it?

I would expect the trams to still be running. Best check the website or give arena a call to see if it's cancelled first tho.

What would be interesting to see, is those who could not make it into work, make it to a concert lol

I'll be walking down with my daughter if the buses stop running. She's been looking forward to it for months so we will get there, no matter what!

well the trains are usually the most reliable form of transport in this kind of weather

is Meadowhall or Darnall nearer?

The roads round there re pretty clear, traffic is always a nightmare when gigs are on but I can't see it being much worse than usual.

Tonight's show is still going ahead as scheduled - keep checking the Arena web site - if there is any update it will be posted on this web site first.

Below are running times for Pussycat Dolls (timings are intended as a guide only and may be subject to change - this information updated @ 12noon on the 5th February):

1800 hrs : DOORS OPEN

1910 hrs : Lady Gaga on stage

1950 hrs : Pussycat Dolls on Stage

2120 hrs : Event ends

http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Forthcoming%20Events/Sheffield%20Arena/Events/Pussycat%20Dolls/

trams still run and can get through snow easily and is cheap.