Mums and dads

All drivers who are having trouble controlling their cars shouldn't be trying to drive up and down side roads :loopy:

I hope the stupid woman in the VW Golf trying to get up Dykes Hall Road this morning has moved. She had her teenage daughter trying to push her up as the wheels were spinning. Instead of turning off on to Avondale where she could have parked, she continued then got stuck right in the middle of the road. Nobody could get past her coming down (there wasn't anyone else stupid enough to try going up). If she's still there the gritters will have no chance getting past her. :rant:

Like your avatar,thought there was a fly on the screen!

All drivers who are having trouble controlling their cars shouldn't be trying to drive up and down side roads :loopy:

I hope the stupid woman in the VW Golf trying to get up Dykes Hall Road this morning has moved. She had her teenage daughter trying to push her up as the wheels were spinning. Instead of turning off on to Avondale where she could have parked, she continued then got stuck right in the middle of the road. Nobody could get past her coming down (there wasn't anyone else stupid enough to try going up). If she's still there the gritters will have no chance getting past her. :rant:

Some people like me eg posties care assistant's regional nurses , dont have any other choice but to do the side roads or get up or down as far as we can. rest of the way we try and walk depending on just how far someone lives.

But i agree with the above ive seen alot of people do some silly things through panic today

Just had to say, Harm O Knee, I am laughing my head off at your avatar cos I've just tried to brush that insect off my screen! :hihi::thumbsup:

that bloody flea of HarmOKnee,s gets me every time lol

A few years ago I was walking up St Phillips Road in the snow when a car driving down, quite carefully I must add, lost it and began to slip forwards and to the left.

Whilst the car would normally have bounced off the kerb, due to one of those "safety" features called a speed bump, half the car was delivered onto the pavement. I can still picture the horror on the mother's face as she fought to get herself and her child out of the way.

:o