Sheffield buses and trams! [Thurs 5th Feb 2009]

so is the 52 deffinatly running too crookes?

is the 75/76 running at all?

It has been on again about the 52, so it looks like it, I hope so cos my daughter walked to work from Crookes, but is hoping she can get a bus home.

Sorry I didn't listen for the 75/76, but it did say the buses were running to Woodseats again.

does anyone now which way the 75/76 are running going out of town towards woodseats?

just a quick update.

there is the little bus that normally runs from hillsborough bus station and turns at the anvil. (stannington)

its running up and down stannington road.

hopefully, I can find transport from hillsbrough. *prays*

I think the bus is either the 61 or 62!

I haven't caught it myself but my friends sister just caught it.

its an hourly bus though so god knows what time

they get off it at around 2:20 pm at the Deer Park flats

does anyone now which way the 75/76 are running going out of town towards woodseats?

Normal route now woodseats road is now clear

Normal route now woodseats road is now clear

tahhhh :)

Anyone kno0w if the 47/48 are running again through shiregreen? I have rang the travel line several times but they just cut off the call now.

I've just rang City to get a taxi but they wont pick up in the Handsworth (S13) area. I asked them where they would pick up from to see if I could meet them half way kinda thing, but they wouldn't check. No buses, no taxis... looks like I'm walking to work!

I will give Mercury a try. I've got no idea how much a taxi would even cost, I haven't used one since I was about 10 and that with my parents. I'm going from Handsworth to Peaks, anyone know roughly how that would cost?

Update: I've booked a Mercury taxi for 4pm and the woman said don't bank on it been on time as they only have a hand full of cars out today. Maybe if they set off now, they will get here on time.

isnt the 30 bus running to peaks

isnt the 30 bus running to peaks

we were told the 30 bus isn't running at all today. and the 32. although this may have changed as I asked a 52 driver early this morning.

I really need to get a 52 into town or something from handsworth. Anything definitely running?

> deleted by user <

Edited by BoyEngland

How stupid is this country? A bit of snow and life stops and everyone's in panic.

we were told the 30 bus isn't running at all today. and the 32. although this may have changed as I asked a 52 driver early this morning.

I really need to get a 52 into town or something from handsworth. Anything definitely running?

http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/News/Latest+Snow+Updates.htm

Looks like the 52 is fine now.

Services 13,14 not operating via Chase Road.

Does that mean that these buses are running up Wisewood?