Tram pub crawl

Not me I'm afraid, I was just making pub suggestions :)

Count me in please! :-)

Diana and I are a potential late arrival, as that evening we will be watching Wickersley Amateur Operatic Society's groundbreaking production of "Annie" at Rotherham's award winning civic theatre; featuring my very own mum.

I vote we scratch the Tram Pub Crawl and go watch Mama Pook in Annie. Is she playing that woman who owns the orphanage, or is she donning a Ginger wig and playing the 8-year eponymous hero?

Mama Pook will be taking the role of "third woman in crowd", which I think you'll agree is the pivotal role in the production.

*groan*

I dont' think (barring an amazing recovery) that i can now make my own idea as i have a horrible cold that has left me with runny eyes and nose (and ironically not runny feet but tired ones) ... Stupid colds! ... are you guys going to still do it or shall we postpone?

I'd happily postpone as I'll be in Manchester on Saturday. Let me know. Ant.

I can't make it neither! ;-(

YO

We have a proposition to make – as this Tram Pub Crawl is very much off and on in terms of what we’re doing and who’s turning up, a few of us think we have a nice compromise.

Tram Pub Crawl could work with a few modifications and some set plans but for now we think Saturday should be a Rugby day – England play Ireland in the Six Nations at 5pm on Saturday so we propose we start the day in The Old Monk at 17:00 (5pm if you are using a 12hr clock) for the 17:30 kick off to watch the match on the big screen.

After that, as planned – but a little earlier – we go to No1 Buffet for some food. Then its out into the city to go to bars such as Babylon, Babylon or alternatively Babylon. Or maybe somewhere else *If people insist*.

Sorry to undercut your plans Julian but the Tram thing seemed a bit up in the air and then James reminded us the Rugby is on.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts

Edited by AndrewC
Should have checked the k/o time on BBC Sport