Schools snow watch 04/02/09

And Toby Foster has to be the most irritating person I've ever heard on radio.

Wish he'd just shut up waffling and tell us which schools are closed or open!:rant:

Tell me about it. No offense to the man, but the only reason I tune in to that radio station is to hear about schools and transport.

As a side rant, am I the only one annoyed by there being no information online about which buses and trams are running in poor weather? Noone I know has managed to get through to traveline, with the lines jammed throughout the bad weather. Is it any surprise?

Tell me about it. No offense to the man, but the only reason I tune in to that radio station is to hear about schools and transport.

As a side rant, am I the only one annoyed by there being no information online about which buses and trams are running in poor weather? Noone I know has managed to get through to traveline, with the lines jammed throughout the bad weather. Is it any surprise?

http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/News/Reported+Service+Alterations.htm

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/yorkhumber/southyorkshire/service_disruptions/?item=2121

Haha! im supposed to be a nerd, but I couldn't find those for love nor money yesterday when trying to figure out if i could get to work or not!

thanks for that john, ill save those links for future ref.

This post say's 3rd, do you mean 4th or is this from yesterday?:huh:

I do mean the 4th, sorry. my fingers dont funcyion well at that time of morning. Thx for pointing it out and its chenged now.

does anybody no if the school buses for notre dame are running thanks

If anyone hears anything on Lydgate Infants please let us know. We're getting dressed slowly incase its shut!

Westways Primary in Crookes is open from 10am today. Please note that the open evenings have both been postponed until further notice.

And Toby Foster has to be the most irritating person I've ever heard on radio.

Wish he'd just shut up waffling and tell us which schools are closed or open!:rant:

He is dreadful. This is a great chance to win new listeners, with many thousands tuning in to hear the school news. Everyone that I have spoken to has just been irritated by his lack of broadcasting skills and will be relieved that they will not have to endure yet another morning of his show.

Edited by PeteM01
lack of skooling