Are you on Twitter?

I just wish there was a way of finding other like minded people to follow. Wouldn't mind following some foody types and cake bakers and things!

Try using hashtags. For instance, I use #swfc for Sheffield Wednesday related tweets, #sheffield for tweets about Sheffield and #realale for beery tweets. You can find some interesting people this way.

I am on Twitter now, with max_nod as my user name

I'm with Captain Scarlet, except I'd prefer to say it's a waste of valuable time, which none of us have a lot of!

swarfendor43

WE TWEET :D

You can find exclusive offers and competitions on our Twitter and Facebook. Details below

I joined about 3 years ago to look for a school friend as I wanted her email for my OH

When I joined I did not post anything nor have I since bet still keep getting Emails from them that xxxx is following me

37 at last count

There are some saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad people on there

There are a lot of people on Twitter, you can follow whoever you want. It is very good for staying in touch with the latest news. What you get out of it depends on who you chose to follow. If you go to your settings page, then you can choose what email notifications to receive or not receive.

Edited by anywebsite

I too am on Twitter and follow Stephen Fry amongst others..

I'm on Twitter but I don't "Tweet" very often, maybe once every few weeks.. I do follow quite a few people and organisations though, including work (South Yorkshire Police) and WWE.

I'm on Twitter but I don't "Tweet" very often, maybe once every few weeks.. I do follow quite a few people and organisations though, including work (South Yorkshire Police) and WWE.

I just had a look at your tweets and couldnt help noticing how colourful your language is, I'm shocked.

I just had a look at your tweets and couldnt help noticing how colourful your language is, I'm shocked.

Not a link that should be on a 'family friendly forum'

I know, I was playing spot the tweet without foul language...

Tempted to apply for work in Tesco (swearing at the customers?!).