Photos of Sheffield

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can find good photos of Sheffield online, specifically hilly ones, for example from the top of East Bank Road looking towards town etc?

Thanks

I don't know if I've taken any photos that may interest you but you can check out my (Panoramio) signature if you wish although I warn you now there are 70 odd pages to get through!:gag:

What are they for BTW?

Thanks, will check it out!

You have some absolutely stunning photos on there!! would you mind if i copied a few? or is that cheeky, cause i dont live there anymore wanted to find some really nice photos to frame.

Have a look on facebook groups for sheffield photography, theres hundreds and hundreds on there... :thumbsup:

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can find good photos of Sheffield online, specifically hilly ones, for example from the top of East Bank Road looking towards town etc?

Thanks

http://www.picturesheffield.co.uk

You have some absolutely stunning photos on there!! would you mind if i copied a few? or is that cheeky, cause i dont live there anymore wanted to find some really nice photos to frame.

Thanks for the compliment. Feel free to use any images for your own personal use.:thumbsup:

Can you PM me or mention on my Panoramio or Flickr sites which images you've used please? Thanks.