Have you all been watching Deal or no deal?...I'm on!

Hi Mel :wave: Are you rich now then ?? ;)

So is this your first show appearance that's broadcast on TV today then ???How many shows did you have to wait until you got your moment ???

:D

Hi Mel :wave: Are you rich now then ?? ;)

So is this your first show appearance that's broadcast on TV today then ???How many shows did you have to wait until you got your moment ???

:D

hi, i've been on for 10 shows now :D do lots more but can't tell you when! :thumbsup:

hi, i've been on for 10 shows now :D do lots more but can't tell you when! :thumbsup:

Can't or won't ???

:P

Can't or won't ???

:P

hi, we're not allowed to say! Spoils it for people apparently! x

I've seen it yes but am not an avid viewer. To be fair you are not on much and have said very little. I would say (from pretty casual observations) that you are the 3rd or 4th best looking girl on it. Not bad.

BTW, I have heard that Nolly likes to date some of the girls on the show)

Never miss it.Which one are you?:D

The little one with the beard and colourful shirts who is always out front. :hihi:

I've seen it yes but am not an avid viewer. To be fair you are not on much and have said very little. I would say (from pretty casual observations) that you are the 3rd or 4th best looking girl on it. Not bad.

you really are so very sad! Is it because i ignore your pm's and rejected your friend request, twice may i add on FB??! :suspect:

No it's becauase I am an involuntary celibate. There but for the grace of God go you Mellisa, there but for the grace of God.:(

(Oh, I've gone all serious now. I need to lie down in a darkened room)

Edited by slimsid2000

hi all,

Well i thought shall i post or not?! and i thought why not!! It's not very often you spend 3 weeks on TV! :rolleyes:

I'm currently on Deal no deal, been on for 10 shows now and have a couple of weeks to go so i hope you all watch and support me!!

It was amazing experience and i have the time of my life... :D:D

xx

Just spotted u on deal or no deal, fingers crossed u did good, tho why im keeping me fingers crossed i don't know, u already know how well u did lol :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Melissa :D

I knew that hence the:D.Mel=Melissa.I remembered with u being the glam one.I have sent my email form in but I'm still waiting...:confused:

Rather nice, higher up than flippin 4th.