Revenge on your partner?

Very true, and they never quite get over the fact that you can be happy without them. It's very satisfying:D

Especially when they then decide they want you back, and you can go :P:P:P.

I cant say incase that person is on and they'll know for def who it were

Especially when they then decide they want you back, and you can go :P:P:P.

No this dude has had a second chance and that person said that he/she couldn't promise to stay faithful

me view is what goes around comes around and its paid off both my ex and his new partner have just been made redundant not good for others but i had a smile knowing they were out of a job.

The worst thing I could do would be to wreck all of my OH's record collection .. delete his hard drive with all the vinyl he has sold and backed up on it ....

but I wouldn't live ...

Exactly...you post a question and all mardy's come on and try to be all grown up about it!!!
I'm not mardy but I think you're just wanting to do it for sport and you're not even the one who has been wronged and that isn't a good enough reason (if there is a good reason).

I'd probably key my fella's car if he cheated on me. It's his baby. Not that he ever would - he knows whats best for him!

I think the best thing you can possibly do is walk away and act (even if it's not the case) as though you haven't a care in the world about them. Hurts them much more that way and no revenge is needed. You get to move on a lot sooner too.

Revenge....let them think they have got away with it - and later, when its all died down, get in there...

Im still plotting revenge on someone that really tried to mess with me...:hihi:

Here is an AWESOME revenge tactic, go out at night, get drunk, then get your friends and/or relatives to throw stones and rocks at your ex's windows calling his new girlfriend a DELETED and other really mature expletives!!!!

What you all think? :D:D

Edited by Classic Rock
LANGUAGE!

My friend found emails from the parnter to other people saying what he/she like to do to them and in great detail!! They aren't together obvioulsy but my friend was deeply upset and had strong feelings, my friend as took revenge (i'd say but the partner maybe on here)!! If you find out that your partner had been cheating with various people what would you do?

im not saying what the person did was right sending naughty emails but its not very nice looking at other peoples emails either. I know someone this happened to and they split up through a stupid argument over an email and it caused a lot of hurt she just walked away and had some dignity and pride as much as it hurt her