Sign in to follow this  

Strange Experience

I went to the hairdressers recently and got chatting to the girl who was washing my hair and she really really scared me!

Its not what she said but rather what her plans were. She was planning on going to the Leadmill for the first time ever. Ok, not a particularly scary thing until I realised that I went there for the first time when she was born and I still sometimes go!

Ok, I'm no spring chicken and I can't help but notice that the majority of people there are far younger than me but I never thought I was old enough to be someone's dad there!

:o

well I'm 26, so technically if I was a bad lad, and had a 'bad' kid, I could be old enough!! (13 and 13 if you work it out).

don't worry about it and have as much fun as you can, sod everyone else (ie society) and just do what ya enjoy!! thats what life should be about!!!

Al :)

Many years ago after my divorce, I called in a nightclub for some female company being 42 yrs of age I was still young and fit, I only spoke to a group of girls and they took one look at my face and immediately called me a pervert.

This knocked my duck off, I felt so embarrassed that I had to leave

as whatever else I am, it is certainly not a pervert and it made me realise that trying to go back to mix socially after my married life of twenty years would be impossible.

So, I can understand why this Forum member was shocked to realise that the girl who cut his hair was young enough to be his daughter.

You've made me even more depressed now! I hope I never have to go on the pull again.

I was just freaked out that a whole new generation has grown up since I first started going there!