Newmillardam Walk 8th Feb.

I really did enjoy sundays walk and i look forward to meeting you all again on sunday for Ladybower!!!!

Is anybody missing a flask top, cos I seem to have acquired one that I didn't have before the walk? Silver, shiny and undented (unlike mine!), obviously one careful owner.

Is anybody missing a flask top, cos I seem to have acquired one that I didn't have before the walk? Silver, shiny and undented (unlike mine!), obviously one careful owner.

I am put didn't lose it this Sunday because I wasn't there.:suspect:

I am put didn't lose it this Sunday because I wasn't there.:suspect:

I found it in the boot of my car of my car as I was clearing it out on Sunday. It might well have been there for a while, and although I've no idea why it should be there I suppose it could be yours, so I'l bring it with me on Sunday, and just like Cinderellas shoe, we'll see if it fits!

I found it in the boot of my car of my car as I was clearing it out on Sunday. It might well have been there for a while, and although I've no idea why it should be there I suppose it could be yours, so I'l bring it with me on Sunday, and just like Cinderellas shoe, we'll see if it fits!

Good one scoobz.:thumbsup:

Ha ha it's mine, I didn't think that I would see that again, thanks Scoobz, no idea how it got in the boot though as my flask wasn't?? :hihi:

Ha ha it's mine, I didn't think that I would see that again, thanks Scoobz, no idea how it got in the boot though as my flask wasn't?? :hihi:

Well, thinking it was my flask top I put some water in it for the dog and left it with him in the car boot when we went to the pub after the walk. Which raises a Health and Safety issue about a human and a dog drinking from the same vessel! Do you think the dog will be ok? :D