Chatsworth Walk 1st February 2009

Hi everyone. Think this was an earlier thread. I'm not taking the car Sunday as I've very kindly been offered a lift - cheers Vincent Vega. Will be driving most other weeks though from City centre. Looking forward to this. See you sunday.

I`m also on my knees begging a lift. I live in Ecclesfield if any one is passing, otherwise i can get into town if it`s more convenient.

Wouldn't go that far for Agent Orange!!!

That was Rivelin6 by the way. lol

I'll be coming. Should have 2 seats free if anyone travelling from Hillsborough/Stannington areas needs a lift.

Could you help with Judybongo MrP please? This is the lady that I've been pming you about. If you can oblige, could you sort it by pm?

I`m also on my knees begging a lift. I live in Ecclesfield if any one is passing, otherwise i can get into town if it`s more convenient.

If no-one is passing, you can come down to us again, I've kept a space in the car just in case.

Hello, I'm new to this group but would be interested in joining for this walk - if I could get a lift from Crookes/Broomhill/town somewhere.

I realise I'm a bit late so judging from the posts I guess I may have missed the boat.

PM me if you can help anyway

Di

Hi diana, and welcome to the group. I don't think you're too late to get a lift sorted, we'll get something for you by Saturday I'm sure.

Hi all

I will be doing this walk so if anyone needs a lift from the Chapeltown area or anywhere along the way just contact me for arragements.

Hi all

I will be doing this walk so if anyone needs a lift from the Chapeltown area or anywhere along the way just contact me for arragements.

Brilliant! Just what I need. Mr Backmarker himself for the innaugral New Walking Groups 1st walk. Will you accept an invitation to be the Backman again kind sir?

If you do, you'll not see much of me though, cos I'm the days Frontman.

Hi Scoobz

I'm only too pleased to accept your invitation my good man, especially when we reach THE HILL.

Hi Scoobz

I'm only too pleased to accept your invitation my good man, especially when we reach THE HILL.

I think you will be a very popular person at THE HILL :hihi: :hihi:

________

KELIE

Edited by Hemlock

hey scoobz - i am indeed, the very same merlin!

Wow, old friends then eh? Looks like we've got 2 years gossip to catch up on doesn't it lol