Thanks to staff at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

glad you are both ok, posh and footie...

and glad you had a positive experience, and that they looked after you well.

I was admitted as an emergency to the NGH about 3 weeks ago, and it wasn't a pleasant experience, but the staff were great, absolute gems, and looked after me well. (wish I could have said the same for the grub! lol!)

My wife works there and loves it. All the staff in her team get on well, and enjoy their work, which clearly makes a difference to the way the public perceive them and are treated. Happy staff = happy clients. Interesting lesson there for a lot of companies I think.

I work at the Hallamshire and absolutely love my job.

I'm glad an anxious experience was made easier for you poshgirl and I hope you're well on the mend by now.:thumbsup:

everyone was so kind and understanding, including being supportive to my oh, i wish i could tell you the name of the sister in the emergency admissions unit she was fantastic and had alot of tears to put up with i can tell you lol. she also remembered me from the weeks before when i was taken in, they see alot of people through their doors and to remember me made me relax and feel at ease.

welldone everyone

my father in law was on H2 last week,the staff were fantastic,he is deaf and everyone really went out of there way to explain his operation every step of the way,thanks to everyone who looked after him :thumbsup::thumbsup:

not sure if any of the staff who work at the hallamshire use sf, but if you do i just want to say a really big thankyou to all of you. i was in emergency admissions on wednesday, and J1 thursday, friday. you were all so good to me, i am a rubbish patient i was scared and grumpy but you were all so understanding. also the theatre staff you are so good at what you do.

you see all walks of life but you were genuinely really patient with a stubborn grumpy moaning minnie.

thankyou so much. hope i don;t ever see you again. (meant in the best possible way)

Helen x

awwwww posh i were on j1 and they were absolutely gorgeous then they moved me to k2 which are vile vile vile

my father in law was on H2 last week,the staff were fantastic,he is deaf and everyone really went out of there way to explain his operation every step of the way,thanks to everyone who looked after him :thumbsup::thumbsup:

H2 are brilliant,

i had a family member on there

and tbh i'd say its the best ward ive seen in a long time :thumbsup:

awwwww posh i were on j1 and they were absolutely gorgeous then they moved me to k2 which are vile vile vile

hope your ok hun xxx

:clap:its about time we gave the hospitals a bit of praise. where would we be without them. big up the hospital staff!!:clap:

Hurray for medical staff!

Hurray for the nursing staff !

My mum was admitted on Monday into the Emergency admissions unit. The staff there were absolutely rushed off their feet, with the amount of admissions that particular day. Although we were in there all afternoon until 9pm when a bed was found for mum, the staff were great. They do their job, no matter what the conditions, and deserve more appreciation. So, thankyou to the staff on EAU, and subsequently staff on F1 and now H1.

Jayne