Thanks to staff at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

not sure if any of the staff who work at the hallamshire use sf, but if you do i just want to say a really big thankyou to all of you. i was in emergency admissions on wednesday, and J1 thursday, friday. you were all so good to me, i am a rubbish patient i was scared and grumpy but you were all so understanding. also the theatre staff you are so good at what you do.

you see all walks of life but you were genuinely really patient with a stubborn grumpy moaning minnie.

thankyou so much. hope i don;t ever see you again. (meant in the best possible way)

Helen x

not sure if any of the staff who work at the hallamshire use sf, but if you do i just want to say a really big thankyou to all of you. i was in emergency admissions on wednesday, and J1 thursday, friday. you were all so good to me, i am a rubbish patient i was scared and grumpy but you were all so understanding. also the theatre staff you are so good at what you do.

you see all walks of life but you were genuinely really patient with a stubborn grumpy moaning minnie.

thankyou so much. hope i don;t ever see you again. (meant in the best possible way)

Helen x

This is nice to hear.!

Hope you're feeling better posh, you know where I am if you want to rant/moan/ramble

xxxxxx

Helen x

I have to second what you have said posh girl - I was in the Hallamshire for surgery on Tuesday and home on Wednesday, and the staff there are absolutely lovely and nothing is too much trouble for them.

just to bring this post back to the forefront, if thats ok lol a month to the day i went back in the hallamshire hospital for another operation, brilliant staff at the emergency admissions unit, i was so down and in floods of tears and they all were brilliant to me and my oh. i really cant thank them enough. :thumbsup:

just to bring this post back to the forefront, if thats ok lol a month to the day i went back in the hallamshire hospital for another operation, brilliant staff at the emergency admissions unit, i was so down and in floods of tears and they all were brilliant to me and my oh. i really cant thank them enough. :thumbsup:
hope your healing well posh get well soon Edited by mh01

LOL - me and you have a lot in common posh! I too went back into the hallamshire last tuesday for further surgery and was home thursday. The staff are second to none and deserve a medal for what they do! Get well soon posh! Are you sore? - I am!! lol

lol we do don't we? i am very sore yes and i have the terrorist coming everyday they call them selves district nurses.

hope your feeling better you never know come the end of the month we may even be there again lol meet you for a cuppa lmao :loopy:

hi my mum as just been on j1 had her gall bladder removed she also thought the staf was great she was like you very nervous an unsettled but they made her feel better an looked after her great xx my mum came home yesterday

bless hope she is feeling well, but i expect like me and footie she is sore.

thing is we get our selves in to such a state then feel silly after. :(