Music Thread (with videos)

So, i dont post often in this thread, but heres some videos from current albums i cant stop playing.

First up Folk Punk band Furious Dogs 5th album  "The hope"

Featuring Hazel O Connor on her own song

Edited by melthebell

Next up the new Stranglers album "Dark Matters" got it on vinyl, love it, possibly my 5th favourite Stranglers albums

The weird one off the album lol, proper Stranglers

And the single featuring punk fan Psycho himself in the video

Edited by melthebell

Then we have Senjutsu by iron Maiden, love it, very proggy and reminds me of Powerslave (my fave maiden album), loved all of the early albums up to Seventh son, then lost it with them in the 90s and 00s and recently got back into them with Book of souls and the live in mexico live album (bought both on vinyl, and then this one i bought on vinyl too, love it)

This one reminds me of Powerslave especially with the egyptian sounds and imagary, the first few minutes remind me of Hawkwind too

The most folky track on the album

Edited by melthebell

Young 2 Tone style Ska band Death of guitar pops 3rd album Pukka Sounds

A great cover of Rancids Junkie Man

Edited by melthebell

Anarcho punk ska/reggae legends Culture Shocks last album Mandemic

The closest thing on the album to a single

Edited by melthebell

Years ago when I was a youngster I'd vaguely heard of a band called B-Movie, possibly whilst reading Smash Hits or something similar.

Anyway it turns out they reformed about 10 years ago and have released a couple of E.Ps and albums, the latest of which 'Climate of Fear' is brilliant. 

Have downloaded it onto my ipod

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Years ago when I was a youngster I'd vaguely heard of a band called B-Movie, possibly whilst reading Smash Hits or something similar.

Anyway it turns out they reformed about 10 years ago and have released a couple of E.Ps and albums, the latest of which 'Climate of Fear' is brilliant. 

Have downloaded it onto my ipod

I have rememberance day on 7"

Just now, melthebell said:

I have rememberance day on 7"

Yes that was one of their top singles, and a good one too! Though apparently they didn't release that many back in the day.

It's a shame great bands like this remain in the shadows but cack like Adele or Kanye West get all the limelight....

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Yes that was one of their top singles, and a good one too! Though apparently they didn't release that many back in the day.

It's a shame great bands like this remain in the shadows but cack like Adele or Kanye West get all the limelight....

yeah i only know that one lol

Next up, The Specials newie "Protest songs", tbh i havent bought the vinyl yet, i was a little bit disappointed theres no ska to be seen on it, but since its mostly old songs of various genres its not surprising, its definitely growing on me.

Frank Zappa cover

Leonard Cohen cover

Edited by melthebell

Next up Aussie "pop" hardcore punk band The Hard Ons and their newie, I'm sorry sir, that riffs been taken, perfect blend of pop , melody and punk. sadly it wont be out on vinyl until about April over here, its out on CD and download now though.

Edited by melthebell