Music Thread (with videos)

Beyonce is Etta James and doing her most famous song from the brilliant movie Cadillac Records.

9 minutes ago, swarfendor437 said:

I believe the whole movie is availlable on You Tube. I watched it on an app from a Canadian TV broadcaster CTV. There are some great performances from the various actors playing the singers.

All Our Dark Tomorrows next:

Ocean Blue - Cerulean:

Das Model - Treble Spankers version of Kraftwerke hit:

I'm discovering a lot of recent posts from Rasio Paradise through SMPlayer on my Zorin 15 C

ore install! 😉

Edited by swarfendor437

On 23/06/2019 at 10:59, Ontarian1981 said:

I believe the whole movie is availlable on You Tube. I watched it on an app from a Canadian TV broadcaster CTV. There are some great performances from the various actors playing the singers.

I wonder what the late Etta James thought of Beyonce playing her in Cadillac Records. 

She would have loved this scene with Leonard Chess and Muddy Waters open mouthed at the performance.

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I wonder what the late Etta James thought of Beyonce playing her in Cadillac Records. 

She would have loved this scene with Leonard Chess and Muddy Waters open mouthed at the performance.

Not quite Etta James but a great cover nevertheless!

Here compare for yourselves.

18 hours ago, LLAN said:

Not quite Etta James but a great cover nevertheless!

Here compare for yourselves.

Yes the real Etta was something special. Here is a white gal having a good go at "blind" along with hubby and the great Warren Haynes. The President and entourage liked it.

Upside Down & Inside Out!

I'm Not Through!

It's Obsession!

I won't let you down!

The coolest of the cool. I've just taken delivery of my new valve trombone. There's  a very handsome young Gerry Mulligan playing on this video.  Grab a drink,put your shades on and drift away.

Can't do links …. but Barbra Streisand and "The Way We Were." For my Ex wife who I still love.