Looking for someone to fit TRVs and small radiator

I want to have a single 600x600 radiator in my small bedroom (no radiator in there at present) and TRV's on all the other radiators in my house except for the dining room which already has one on and the towel rail in the bathroom as I don't think it needs one (unless I need to put one on that too).

This would be for 4 radiators (main and second bedroom, downstairs hall and living room), not counting the new one that would be fitted in the small bedroom.

Does anyone have any recommendations of people to do this, and roughly how much it will cost?

Thanks,

A x

Hi

My name is Phil Greewood 07729625901. I have many years experience in plumbing, kitchen and bathroom fitting. I have excellent references both on and off Sheffield Forum. Give me a call and I will make arrangements to come and give you a free quote.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Phil

Ring Chris at TPS Plumbing.He is reliable, professional and provides realistic ,fair quotes.

He is based in Ecclesall

07808 763 784

I would recommend a guy called Phil. He has fitted me a kitchen and bathroom last year and his work is first class. He is very reliable and trustworthy and always found his rates very good. His number is 07729625901.

Call Steve 07534280364 for good quality work, ex British Gas and N-power corgi registered heating engineer, free quotes no problem