The Crown Inn, Totley - A Proper Pub!

Tetleys Bitter, Timothy Taylor's Landlord, Fuller's London Pride and Kelham Island's Easy Rider

Thanks. A fair selection; Landlord is a classic and a good marker to see if the beer is well kept and nice to see a local brew too! :thumbsup:

Should be in on Sunday for my first visit. :)

I've not had a bad pint at the Crown as far as I can remember..

The pie night on tuesdays is a big hit! The Live Entertainment is brilliant too!

We enjoyed our Mother`s day meal there. They were very stretched and could`ve done with a waitress tbh but the food and beer were very good, and the landlord was very hospitable. Hope to go there again soon.

We enjoyed our Mother`s day meal there. They were very stretched and could`ve done with a waitress tbh but the food and beer were very good, and the landlord was very hospitable. Hope to go there again soon.

Thanks for the great comment, could of done with a waitress but she ended up being ill! Hope to see you there again soon!

Thornbridge Jaipur - The best drink in the World!

Possibly but the Crown don`t do Thornbridge, do they?

Anyone know what time they do food until on weekday evenings? (And is booking advisable?)

Cheers :)

Last time I went in (a month ago) they were only doing meals at lunchtime but were trying to recruit a chef to do evening meals. I suggest you phone the pub direct.

Is there any update on what is happening with the Crown? I used to enjoy going for an evening meal there and will be going again when I know they have started doing evening meals again.

i went the other night for their new menu and the food was amazing, 100 times beter then before, and not badly priced!

I highly recomend this for everyone!

i went the other night for their new menu and the food was amazing, 100 times beter then before, and not badly priced!

I highly recomend this for everyone!

That is positive news. I will give it a try again. I was always put off by the £3 a pint policy for outrageous short measures on real ale. Can I take it that has been rectified as well?