The Crown Inn, Totley - A Proper Pub!

I went to the Crown last night (and am still feeling the effects).

Decent pub, great bar staff.

Good luck Phil, you deserve to do well.

I went to the Crown last night (and am still feeling the effects).

Decent pub, great bar staff.

Good luck Phil, you deserve to do well.

Thanks for the great comment and the support! :):thumbsup:

£2.80 for carling, thats what i drink anyway.

£2.80?! for Carling?

Pay for two pints with a tenner and you get coins....No thanks.

I'm glad the Crown is maintaining it's 14+ policy, it's always been a proper pub and that's no place for children.

Will be along for an evening meal when you start doing them again :thumbsup:

PS. Any chance of banning Beagles? :hihi:

this proper pub is going from strength to strenth,and there is plenty of people to support it ,even if you think £2.80 is to much to spend but at least its a decent pint not a watered down pint like you get at witherspoons

Try valentines dinner on the 14th of feb excellant bargain of two courses for £12.00 or three for £12.50 ring 01142360789 for reservations or take your chances

I love the lap dancing that they had last night, it was brilliant, shame gladdis put her hip out doing it tho.

lol, only joking.

for those of you that didnt want to try the crown for valentines just as well you didnt as it was booked solid and have been turning people away all night .so you all missed out better luck next time!

It's never sold Thornbridge beer (or any other locally brewed beers come to that). You are probably confusing the Crown with the Cricket Inn, the gastropub round the corner.

Crown does the well known favourites such as Tetleys Bitter, Timothy Taylors Landlord, Fullers London Pride and Caledonian Deuchars IPA.

What beers are on there at the mo and are they well kept? Thinking about poppin in to have a look see over the weekend.

What beers are on there at the mo and are they well kept? Thinking about poppin in to have a look see over the weekend.

Tetleys Bitter, Timothy Taylor's Landlord, Fuller's London Pride and Kelham Island's Easy Rider