Estate agent and lettings MEGATHREAD - No advertising in here

Interesting view skinner man. Can I ask which agent you are buying through?

I Will name all parties concerned if and when our house sells. Or fails to!

Hi

My property is currently on the market with a Haybrook for around 6 weeks and have had very little interest and terrible communication problems with the branch.

We have now seen a new build property where the builder runs an assisted selling scheme but the only agent they deal with would be Blundells.

We can cancel our contract with Haybrook free our charge but would they be able to charge us if we re-listed our property with a new estate agent almost immediately? The contract we have does not mention any charges for this situation.

I've tried to speak directly with haybrook but as yet they have not responded to my calls or emails.

Many thanks

Hi

My property is currently on the market with a Haybrook for around 6 weeks and have had very little interest and terrible communication problems with the branch.

We have now seen a new build property where the builder runs an assisted selling scheme but the only agent they deal with would be Blundells.

We can cancel our contract with Haybrook free our charge but would they be able to charge us if we re-listed our property with a new estate agent almost immediately? The contract we have does not mention any charges for this situation.

I've tried to speak directly with haybrook but as yet they have not responded to my calls or emails.

Many thanks

I have had in the past listed my property with Haybrooks they have usually a clause in the contract that if you terminate before the contract is up they charge you £150 plus VAT I had them for a while with not a single viewing got completely fed up and paid their fee to get away from it.

I think when I sell next I wont use an agent, my recent experience of a sheffield based estate agent has left a lot to be desired.

Anyone had any experience with selling through 2 Roost.com?

but would they be able to charge us if we re-listed our property with a new estate agent almost immediately? The contract we have does not mention any charges for this situation.

If the contract does not allow them to charge you, they can't. But I recommend re-reading it very carefully!

Mod Note:-

Multiple threads merged yet again.

Please use the Search facility before posting new threads.

thanks

Further to my previous post. I went with 2roost and they have been fantastic. Sold my house in 3 days for more than I wanted and had plenty of viewers lined up. Cost me just over £400 to put it with them. It would have cost me nearly £3000 with the other mainstream estate agents.

Further to my previous post. I went with 2roost and they have been fantastic. Sold my house in 3 days for more than I wanted and had plenty of viewers lined up. Cost me just over £400 to put it with them. It would have cost me nearly £3000 with the other mainstream estate agents.

If your house sold in 3 days for more than you wanted it would have probably done so with any other online agent. If you did your own viewings, you could have just paid £99 to get a listing on right move. There are many online options.

If your house sold in 3 days for more than you wanted it would have probably done so with any other online agent. If you did your own viewings, you could have just paid £99 to get a listing on right move. There are many online options.

Didn't know you could do that. Would they also handle all the financial checks etc..?