Estate agent and lettings MEGATHREAD - No advertising in here

Hi

Can anyone recommend good letting agency in Sheffield (S6) for a property I am considering letting out?

Thanks

Mod Note:-

Merged yet again with the existing Estate Agents/ Lettings megathread which would have come up as a "prompt" when you started your thread.

Please use the Search facility before posting a new thread.

Hi Rob,

Just a personal suggestion from feedback I have received from clients of mine, (I have never used them myself) but Crucible sales on Campo Lane seem to get the job done and at a decent price.

Cheers

Mod Note

Another thread merged with this megathread, which will have come up as a prompt when posting.

Please use the search facility when posting a new thread

hi I have just completed on my house sale and its taken roughly 3 months from beginning to completion I used keys2go at mosborough and would tell anybody to use them they dealt with everything iv had no hassle and charge one off fee the staff are so helpful its been a pleasure dealing with them also I must say I dealt with foys solicitors and been spot on with all legal work if your thinking of selling or buying give these a try you wont regret it

Hi

Can anyone recommend a letting agent in Barnsley? I can't seem to find a recent thread on this. We are going to let our property out. It is an area where the property should rent pretty quickly. I've had a couple of agents round but had quite varying valuations. All we really want is to cover the mortgage and to get a good tenant in, quickly. If anyone has experiences with any of the agents I would appreciate it if you could let me know whether they were good or bad. We have already ruled out 2let4u due to a bad experience with their sales department.

Thanks in advance :-)

Hi im looking to sell a house in the city centre. Im not sure which agent to go with...

Does anyone have any positive experiences?? Or agent they can recommend either sales or lettings?

Many thanks

I went with keys2go at mosborough cant fault them from start to completion 3 months just paid up front one of fee and they dealt with everything id advise anybody to go through keys2go

I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience of buying and /or selling a property through W H Brown and whether they could be recommended.

I have already searched threads but they seem to date back to circa 2009.

Thanks.

I bought a property through WH Brown at Crystal Peaks just before Christmas, they were really helpful when I ran into issues with the sale and I would definatly recommend them. My parents just sold with Haybrooks and I would have to say they were a bit hit and miss.

Only had positive experiences with Haybrooks personally. Our neighbour is selling with them as well and seems happy.

Hi

I am either selling my property or thinking about letting it . I have let it with an agent and they are horrendous.

Who are the best agents to manage my property? also they don't 'manage' anything (the current ones) they simply collect alot of money for doing nothing.

Can I get tenants myself ? IF so how? I want them properly checked as the agency I went with didnt do the proper checks, subsequently my insurance is invalid.

I want someone to find me tenants and pay one off fee for them and then manage myself.

I am unsure I have lost a lot of money giving the agents a precentage and so may be better of selling.

Thoughts?