Healthy food cafe/greasy cafe what would you choose

if you were to eat in a local cafe and you had a choice of very healthy food like smoothies and weight watches bread nothing fried or fatty, or would you choose a greasy cafe?

If it was just a one off it would have to be a greasy spoon anyday. If it was every single day i'd choose the healthy one. (Who am I kidding?)

I'd pick the grease. :)

If i ever eat in a cafe, I generally have beans on toast or omelette, can't stand cheap sausages. I suppose that's neither category then, soz.

It would depend on which one was more pram friendly, and if Sheffield is owt to go by, the greasy spoon would be the one for that - customers helping you in and chucking the fella on the chin rather than going "Oh GOD, someone with a damn CHILD" and shaking the Arts section of the Guardian in irritation :(

Depends on the cost and if it was every day.

If it was every day I might go for the unhealthier option one day a week.

But that would depend on the cost of the heatlhy option.

If the healthy option was twice the price of the unhealthy option then that might make me think twice about which I'd choose.

it would depend on my mood that day tbh allthough as im thinking about it id say greasy but not every day or owt. :thumbsup:

There's no such thing as a healthy cafe. They all buy cheap food in to keep margins at their biggest. You're not eating a low calorie chicken caeser & salad wrap you are eating a standard pigeon and gutter veg bundle.