Guitar lessons in Sheffield?

Hi,

I have an acoustic guitar that probably needs tuning but seems in good condition on a very long loan from a friend because I assured them last summer that I would learn how to play the guitar from scratch but I haven't got round to it yet!

Anyway, I have never played the guitar before but rather than try and teach myself to just play tabs, I would like to learn properly at a reasonable price. Does anyone know of anyone/anywhere offering lessons?

:thumbsup:

Hi there, my name is Sats. I teach guitar for a company called Dynamic Tuition. I'm based around Ecclesall Road area but am also available to do home visits if need be. Most of my current students are beginners so don't worry if you feel like you don't know very much! :)

You may want to check out our website http://www.dynamictuition.co.uk for info! Prices etc are also there. I offer a FREE introductory lesson so you can come along and try us out! :)

Hope that answered your qustion, email me: [email protected] or give me a call on 07891862043

Look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day! :)

Sats

Hi. Im based in the halfway mosborough area. Id teach guitar lessons if your interested. PM me for any information!!!

Hi,

I have an acoustic guitar that probably needs tuning but seems in good condition on a very long loan from a friend because I assured them last summer that I would learn how to play the guitar from scratch but I haven't got round to it yet!

Anyway, I have never played the guitar before but rather than try and teach myself to just play tabs, I would like to learn properly at a reasonable price. Does anyone know of anyone/anywhere offering lessons?

:thumbsup:

Far better to teach yourself and much more fun. Buy or even loan a chord book from the central libray and learn basic chords such as A,D,E,C,G,

Learning guitar is all about practising on your own. Lessons are very expensive and the tutor will only tell you the same thing that you can find out for yourself from a book.

While its true that learning from a tutor can be expensive, it helps to have hands on examples of what is shown in a book. Words and pictures can only tell you so much compared to someone showing you in person. For sure, most of the students I teach would have struggled to learn straight from a book.

Having said that, some of us pick up things easier than others. :)

If you're in the S8 area or can travel there, I know a great guitar tutor for people of all ages and abilities. I completely recommend him to any beginner or to anyone wanting to get playing more advanced guitar. His name's Charlie and his number is 07742520301.

Give him a bell - he does a £5 discount of 1st lessons so give it a go.