Woodseats motors sheffield

has anyone had any dealings with these seem to have some decent cars for around £2000 the one at the top of woodseats road

We bought a car from them a few years ago, no problems and my work mate had a van from there 4-5 years ago and has only just sold it on.

We bought a car from them a few years back, they said it had a full HPI check but the certificate hadn't come through in the post yet. Being the gullible idiot I am, I believed them.

When we came to sell the car after a year or so (after having numerous problems with it) it turned out that there was still finance owing on it from the previous owner.

If you are going to buy from them, make sure you see a copy of the HPI as I know other people who this has happened to that have bought from them.

Because of this I wouldn't touch them with a bagepole.

I got my car from them last year, had absolutely no problems at all. Also my dad bought a car from them quite a few years ago, never had any problems.

I have had my last 2 cars from there, no problems whatsoever and am about to go look again as am wanting to change my car again! I would personally highly recommend them! I know a lot of people whi buy from there to, all without any complaints....:thumbsup:

my brother bought a fiesta off them and got it for a bargain price and it was spot on, he had it checked and it was found to require the brake pads replacing ( still fuctioned fine but had them checked to be safe) they paid for the brakes to be replaced.

My friend brought hers from there with no problems and is due to buy her next one from there soon.

Bought a Toyota Yaris d4d for the wife two years ago for 5 grand. Never had a problem with it and she still thinks it's the bees knees.........Personally I think it's crap but she knows best.