Walkers onion bhaji crisps

tbh i dont think any of those new fangled flavours are gonna last, people will rush out to try them then the novelty will wear off

I'm vegetarian too but almost all Walkers crisps are Vegetarian now... wonder if these will be!!!

I'm sure I've heard of Henderson's Relish flavoured crisps, or is this just a myth? (Not necessarily Walker's crisps of course.) To my mind, a much better idea.

I'm sure I've heard of Henderson's Relish flavoured crisps, or is this just a myth? (Not necessarily Walker's crisps of course.) To my mind, a much better idea.

no they exist, people on here have bought em, search theres threads about em....and a website where you can buy em

infact here you go, i hadt he link saved :P

http://yorkshirecrisps.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=85

no they exist, people on here have bought em, search theres threads about em....and a website where you can buy em

infact here you go, i hadt he link saved :P

http://yorkshirecrisps.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=85

Thanks mel ... 40 bags though, a lot to buy at a time. Especially as they would all be gone in a weekend.

I will just have to look out for them. I won't bother looking out for the others though (onion bhaji, cajun squirrel etc).

Thanks mel ... 40 bags though, a lot to buy at a time. Especially as they would all be gone in a weekend.

yeah i know edna bought some from a shop, cant remember where now...somewhere in sheff :P

yeah i know edna bought some from a shop, cant remember where now...somewhere in sheff :P

I did indeedy, got some from Morrisons petrol station at Catcliffe, few weeks ago mind.

I was just wondering which flavours will be veggie and haven't got the time to let each page load to find that detail so if anyone finds out can you post it.

I'll be trying them all! I think they sound great. Is it on behalf of anything? Comic Relief or something?

I did indeedy, got some from Morrisons petrol station at Catcliffe, few weeks ago mind.

I was just wondering which flavours will be veggie and haven't got the time to let each page load to find that detail so if anyone finds out can you post it.

I'll be trying them all! I think they sound great. Is it on behalf of anything? Comic Relief or something?

lol, you always stumble upon me when ive mentioned you P do you come on and search for the term edna?

lol, you always stumble upon me when ive mentioned you P do you come on and search for the term edna?

Ha ha! I think it's cos we both like music, vegetarianism and obviously now, crisps. :cool:

Either that or I'm very good at stalking reading posts. :P

According to the walkers website the results of the poll will be finalised in may 2009.. untill then im voting for builders breakfast everyday :thumbsup:

I'd give all but cajun squirrel, Chilli & Chocolate and Onion Bhaji a try. I think the squirrel one could be a joke!?