Painter and Decorator was a pleasure to have.

I just had to let people know how pleased i am. As many of us are feeling the credit crunch is really starting to bite and i was considering moving house and starting a fresh as 2008 wasn't a brilliant year for myself or my family. However with house prices the way they are we settled on getting the house decorated and making it feel a little bit fresher and cheerier.

I contacted a number of people out of the local paper (i'm from doncaster) and found that some were very expensive and some were extremely rude and didn't really want to know. It was my neighbour that suggested the gentleman i decided to use and i found himself and his assistant not only reasonable but also very friendly and polite, even giving the rooms a clean for me after they had finished.

I asked why he wasn't advertising and he said that he gets all his work through word of mouth, and i can certainly see why, so i just wanted to voice my gratitude to this gentleman and his assistant for making my home look so lovely, doing it so quickly but also having the time for polite converstation too. Many Thanks!

bit dodgey thread title .

Best to gloss over what may have been a bit of undercoat action. Eh?

Could you post his name, business and contact details please?

I wouldn't want to go against this gentleman not wanting to be "marketed" but if anyone is interested in contacting him i will send his details in a PM.

thanks

Would you be able to pm me then please?

Thanks.