Post man in Southey green

Anyone else having problems with mail not coming and other peoples mail getting posted at your house?

Anyone else having problems with mail not coming and other peoples mail getting posted at your house?

i was a postman in s5 or many years and the lane top sorting office has always been in a mess and post has always been mixed up. but having someone elses mail delivered is down to the postie - if he can read.

i was a postman in s5 or many years and the lane top sorting office has always been in a mess and post has always been mixed up. but having someone elses mail delivered is down to the postie - if he can read.
And as if by magic !! :hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

I live on North Hill Rd and now and again get Northlands Road post and also taxi's get it mixed up

And as if by magic !! :hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

Are you saying you knew Mr Benn would reply??? :)

I live round corner from southey shops and not had any probs with the post.

Are you saying you knew Mr Benn would reply??? :)

I live round corner from southey shops and not had any probs with the post.

its a private joke :thumbsup:

its a private joke :thumbsup:

private :D

tell me :hihi:

private :D

tell me :hihi:

ok -ill whisper:D

ok -ill whisper:D

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Cant hear your whispers lol :D

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Cant hear your whispers lol :D

clean your ears out then:loopy:

I live in a flat on bellhouse rd in shiregreen and my mail has been going missing. I have missed 3 hospital appointments, two of which were for investigations. I have discovered mail has been going missing since before christmas and some mail has been delivered opened. Since I found out about missing the appointments a couple of days since I have been trying to reach the lane top office by phone and suprise suprise they are not answering. I also keep seeing the postman shoving mail back into the nearby post box and not delivering it, is this a common occurance in other areas.

I live in a flat on bellhouse rd in shiregreen and my mail has been going missing. I have missed 3 hospital appointments, two of which were for investigations. I have discovered mail has been going missing since before christmas and some mail has been delivered opened. Since I found out about missing the appointments a couple of days since I have been trying to reach the lane top office by phone and suprise suprise they are not answering. I also keep seeing the postman shoving mail back into the nearby post box and not delivering it, is this a common occurance in other areas.

some posties have been caught shoving maiil back into the post box before. they cant get away with it as when it goes through the sorting machine at Brightside mail centre the machine knows its already been through on a previous occasion and it seperates it from other mail. it is then traced back to the postman who had it to deliver and they can be prosecuted for it or sacked. its called with holding mail and is a criminal offence.