Wedding photographers post here!

i am starting out as a photographer and am wanting experience so i would like to give anyone who is getting married to take the chance of having a free photographer to photograph your wedding with a copy of all photos on disk and full reproduction rights.

in return i may want to use some of the photos in my portfolio or for my website. if you are interested please email me at brendanwalshphotography@hotmail.co.uk.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:
This thread is very quickly becoming spam wars!! Ive seen your advert once, no need to post it 4 times on one page!

Win wedding photography!

Im launching a new competition & the winner will get a days wedding photography for free, a prize worth £1000.00

The competition will start 22/06/2011 and the entrants will have to post a picture of what they think LOVE is, the person with the most likes will win.

The closing date for this competition will be 22/12/2011 and the wedding is to take place in 2012 only and in the UK.

All you have to do is like this page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrew-Scott-Clarke-Photographer/207530612594082

And submit a photo for the comp.

Get your friends to vote for you and the photo with the most likes wins :)

Simples

Just wanting to let you all know there are just Five days left to qualify for a potential 25% off wedding photography and printed albums.

See earlier posts for more details of offers available to sheffield forum users.

Total savings for wedding couples so far this month is more than £2500.

Just Five days left!!

Don't miss out.

Thread closed. The Wedding Group wants to move away from excessive advertising and I'm afraid this is one of the largest threads full of adverts. There is now a sticky inviting couples to recommend good service, we shall hopefully see some great quality photographers mentioned in there in the weeks ahead.