Wedding photographers post here!

w w w Photography08.com

Professional photographer for over 10 years.

Reportage and documentary style photography.

Professional service throughout your experience.

Albums and services cover from budget to luxury prices depending on your chosen style.

Already taking bookings for 2010 - 2011

Please visit w w w photography08.com today for further details / contact

w w w . photography08.com

Albums and services cover from budget to luxury prices depending on your chosen style.

Already taking bookings for 2010 - 2011

Please visit w w w . photography08.com today for further details / contact

http://www.photography08.com

Certified by the SIMPP / SWPP and SIFGP.

Already taking bookings for 2010 - 2011 - see our recent wedding blog, dates already pre booked by other couples and portfolios.

Please visit http://www.photography08.com today for further details

15% Discount for Sheffield Forum Users*

AHG Photography have just launched our revamped wedding photography website at http://www.ahgweddings.co.uk

We have a range of prices to suit every budget. We also understand that every wedding is unique and are happy to compose bespoke packages upon request.

Customer satisfaction is our prime concern. We make every effort to understand your requirements and always work closely with our customers.

We always...

Offer a no obligation free consultation.

Offer a free engagement photoshoot** (this helps us to get to know our customers a little better).

Contact and visit your venues.

Draw up a photography schedule in close consultation with our customers.

Are on hand to answer any questions before your big day.

Are happy to arrange additional consultations.

Load your images for proofing and sharing with family and friends to a secure area on our website.

We also offer wedding stationery design and print. Please contact us for a quote.

We have a number of discounts available.

10% Discount for a weekday wedding**

10% Discount for an out of season wedding (1st Oct - 1st April)**

15% Combined Discount (weekday, out of season)**

We would like to offer a 15% Discount* to Sheffield Forum users, regardless of the date of your wedding. Please just mention that you saw this ad on Sheffield Forum when you contact us.

Also, we have a links section on our new website for other wedding services (ie: florists, venues, make up artists etc), so please contact us if you would like to exchange links. Other photographers excepted for obvious reasons!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the couples that we have worked with, that have helped to make this year such a success for us.

We are now taking bookings for 2010/2011 but are always more than happy to also accommodate short notice bookings too. Please contact us for further details and to arrange a free no obligation consultation.

Regards,

Andy

AHG Photography

07930 252372

* Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Lace package exempt.

**Lace package exempt (as this is a heavily discounted package)

Edited by AHG Creative

15% Discount for Sheffield Forum Users*

AHG Photography have just launched our revamped wedding photography website at http://www.ahgweddings.co.uk

We have a range of prices to suit every budget. We also understand that every wedding is unique and are happy to compose bespoke packages upon request.

Customer satisfaction is our prime concern. We make every effort to understand your requirements and always work closely with our customers.

We always...

Offer a no obligation free consultation.

Offer a free engagement photoshoot** (this helps us to get to know our customers a little better).

Contact and visit your venues.

Draw up a photography schedule in close consultation with our customers.

Are on hand to answer any questions before your big day.

Are happy to arrange additional consultations.

Load your images for proofing and sharing with family and friends to a secure area on our website.

We also offer wedding stationery design and print. Please contact us for a quote.

We have a number of discounts available.

10% Discount for a weekday wedding**

10% Discount for an out of season wedding (1st Oct - 1st April)**

15% Combined Discount (weekday, out of season)**

We would like to offer a 15% Discount* to Sheffield Forum users, regardless of the date of your wedding. Please just mention that you saw this ad on Sheffield Forum when you contact us.

Also, we have a links section on our new website for other wedding services (ie: florists, venues, make up artists etc), so please contact us if you would like to exchange links. Other photographers excepted for obvious reasons!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the couples that we have worked with, that have helped to make this year such a success for us.

We are now taking bookings for 2010/2011 but are always more than happy to also accommodate short notice bookings too. Please contact us for further details and to arrange a free no obligation consultation.

Regards,

Andy

AHG Photography

07930 252372

* Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Lace package exempt.

**Lace package exempt (as this is a heavily discounted package)

w w w.photography08.com

Wedding Photojournalism has become a very popular genre with couples. Fluid unrehearsed images taken through the day releases the story of your wedding. Together with the constructed images you can guarantee that your album is going to attract attention for years to come and provide you with your cherished memories.

As you can see from our website portfolios Zero Eight can work in many styles and can add a variety of finish - from high contrast to retro, monochrome and beyond.

We offer a comprehensive service along with amazing, beautiful albums and books by SIM2000 Imaging.

Our basic package cost is £300

For this cost you will receive the following:

Engagement Shoot.

Pre Shoot.

Full Wedding Day Shoot.

CD Packed with your images.

There are no limitations to the amount of images we will shoot or the time that we spend at your wedding - this enables you to have a vast array of images for your collection and allows us to do what we do best.

All images are of a very high HDR quality and can be printed up to size A0 and even bigger if you require as long as the correct type of printing is used.

Take a look at all our packages, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We believe that photography is a skill and art that only comes through experience and an established portfolio. We do not believe in charging costs that are unrealistic and are over priced.

With over ten years of experience within the art of photography and an impressive client list that we are proud to put our name to. We can guarantee that your images will attract attention for many years to come.

Photography08 is an active member of: SIFGP, SWPP and SIMPP.

w w w.photography08.com

Wedding Photojournalism has become a very popular genre with couples. Fluid unrehearsed images taken through the day releases the story of your wedding. Together with the constructed images you can guarantee that your album is going to attract attention for years to come and provide you with your cherished memories.

As you can see from our website portfolios Zero Eight can work in many styles and can add a variety of finish - from high contrast to retro, monochrome and beyond.

We offer a comprehensive service along with amazing, beautiful albums and books by SIM2000 Imaging.

Our basic package cost is £300

For this cost you will receive the following:

Engagement Shoot.

Pre Shoot.

Full Wedding Day Shoot.

CD Packed with your images.

There are no limitations to the amount of images we will shoot or the time that we spend at your wedding - this enables you to have a vast array of images for your collection and allows us to do what we do best.

All images are of a very high HDR quality and can be printed up to size A0 and even bigger if you require as long as the correct type of printing is used.

Take a look at all our packages, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We believe that photography is a skill and art that only comes through experience and an established portfolio. We do not believe in charging costs that are unrealistic and are over priced.

With over ten years of experience within the art of photography and an impressive client list that we are proud to put our name to. We can guarantee that your images will attract attention for many years to come.

Photography08 is an active member of: SIFGP, SWPP and SIMP

This thread is very quickly becoming spam wars!! Ive seen your advert once, no need to post it 4 times on one page!

All wedding photographers and videographers post here

Edited by Classic Rock

Female Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer

http://www.shadesofgreyphotography.co.uk

07776 144693

Relaxed, friendly and professional service. Member of the BIPP. Fully insured.

Contemporary and traditional styles, competatively priced.

Let me "Capture Your Precious Moments In Time"

Mel Lampard, Photographer

I'm a Professional Wedding Photographer.

My website is http://tombarnesphoto.com/wedding

An informal and unique approach to wedding photography, published in top photographic press and a regular contributor to Practical Photography, as well as freelancing for Kerrang! & Rock Sound magazine.

I can recommend Tom; he did my wedding last April. Informal and blended right in with the crowds!

Hi

My name is Tom Anthony BA (Hons) and I'm a photographer from sheffield.

I am able to photographer all types of weddings whether it be just the service or the full day.

My style is to capture the day as natural as possible. I believe this is the best way to photograph a wedding as it captures and showcases the day as it should be.

To view my work please follow the link below.

http://tomanthonyphotography.co.uk/galleries-business-and-private-work-c-1_14.html

Here are a few quote from couples I have worked with for their wedding day:

Tom photographed our wedding,he was completely professional,he listened to what we required and suggested some of his ideas and brought it all together to provide us with a fantastic range of photos that really captured our special day.Nothing was too much trouble for Tom and he went about his job in a professional and unobtrusive way.Tom was always quick to respond to our calls and delivered our photo,s as promised.We found Tom,s rates to be very competitive and have no hesitation in recommending his services.

Nigel & Lorraine Elday on their wedding day

On the day we were very very pleased with Tom Anthony` s performance . He was discreet but effective in taking the photos to capture our day . When we received our photos we were delighted with the results and we felt he had totally reflected our wedding day in every aspect .

Malcolm & Beverly Beckett on their wedding day

I found your service to be very efficient and professional. Thank you for helping sort out the details as well. The day was beautiful and the pictures look amazing. Thank you again

Reneshia & Thomas Bennett on their wedding day

I hope you like my work and if you could like to contact me the you can do on the contact us page through my website or you can e-mail me on

tomanthonyphotography@googlemail.com

or text me on 07790793540

Once again thank you.

Kindest Regards,

Tom