Tattoo shop in Stocksbridge...Why?

I'm totally joking on that one haha

I'm totally joking on that one haha

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

hahahahahahaha

if greg is running the Stoky shop ,it will be busy

why ??????????? what is up with a tatoo shop a bloke has got to earn money to feed him self , and hes proberly been around and seen that there is no shops around doing tatoos as to which there is nothing wrong with art on yer skin ive got 2 on each arm nothing wrong with it so why cant he have his shop there ????? strange if any thing its less take aways that you want to stop poping up all over

Gregg is a great bloke just like all his staff are at all his shops at Van Schaiks. I know i go and see only them for tattoo work and my sister and bro inlaw who now live in Skeggness now travel up to have work done by Gregg,Foxy,Jamie. Even my bf from Immingham and my best friend from Darby and Bristol who seen Van Schaiks work travel all this way has love their work. So if i know people that far away will travel i bet have business in Stocksbridge easy, has everytime we visit in the week or weekends both Firthpark and Hillsbrough shops we go to are allways busy.

ive known greg a long time and always found him a good bloke

What is wrong with a tattoo parlour?

If it is made illegal then there is cause for complaint, otherwise.....

What is wrong with a tattoo parlour?

If it is made illegal then there is cause for complaint, otherwise.....

i have dont tattoos but ive nothing against a tattoo shop anywhere

can't see the problem, most people that have tattoos are into the "art" not to cause trouble outside the artists shop

it might draw attention away from their 6 fingers

It would seem that whilst all the stocky folk have been discussing the pros and cons of the tattoo parlour they have missed the townie jibe as above.

The 6 fingers always came in handy when the blokes were making some of the best steel in the world in Samuel Foxes.

Lucy obviously lives south of Stockarth Lane.

With a bit of luck they have decided to ignore it totally as it is usually expected to see a dig like this when a thread is put up about Stocksbridge.

Having moved away from the village and still feel very strongly about the place as I still live in the area and visit my mum each week I get a bit niggled about the usual sarcastic digs about the place whereas the locals just probably ignore it.

Good to see a bit of life starting up in the village again with the Friendship re-opening and the new bar and grill in the old Coach and Horses.

it might draw attention away from their 6 fingers

It would seem that whilst all the stocky folk have missed the townie jibe as above.

The 6 fingers always came in handy when the blokes were making some of the best steel in the world in Samuel Foxes.

Lucy obviously lives south of Stockarth Lane.

definatly. i also have six fingers as im oughtibride born and bred before i deserted to high green